X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twang, Jenny's Star Bar

Does anyone know if that bar has a website? I was looking for a LB called Twang who is supposed to be a stunner and works there. Anybody heard of her or has pics?

SHE DOESNT WORK OVER THERE ANY MORE.SOME ROMORS SAID SHE IS AT THE MENTAL HOSPITAL TRYING TO QUID JABA(THAI NARKOTIC) AND SOME OHERS THAT SHE WORKING ON A WEBCAM.HOW NOWS?

Comment

i would suspect she is trying to quit yaba. she was bestfriend of ex. they shared phone before - before ex gained her fame.
      she used to have room in the 19th hole ..
      she and most of the ladies in lindas bar work around the clock, you dont do that unless you take som uppers....

Comment

I think Twang is Tuan, i last saw her in December 05 working the steet outside NaNa Plaza. she was always slightly mad even when she first arrived in Pattaya, but she was very quiet, but excellent in the sack. Hopefully there will be a picture below this text of her an Ex. not only did they share phones & a room, they shared there customers too.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Wow, now that's a daily double I would not mind hitting. Hot, hot, hot.

Comment

Is this the same twang who is on the right of the above picture?
            She looks different here.
            If she is in a mental hospital due to drug problems its a shame for such a nice girl, But it does show the trade is not always glamourous and has a down side:

http://www.exotic-tgirls.com/preview...es/image7.html

Comment

Yes, its the same LB.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
              X