X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry?

Hey does anyone out there have a contact number for Cherry? An old friend that I have lost touch with. Last time in Obsessions Kat told me she had a sponsor but I would still love to get in touch. If anyone can help that would be great!!
    Thanks-

We have more than one Cherry! More info please...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Shawcker @ Mar. 09 2006,21:49)
      Kat told me she had a sponsor
      Sponsor.
      Gotta Love it !

Does this mean some Farang is taking care of her;
      Sick grandmother with monthly checks via Western Union ?
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 10 2006,04:11)
        Sick grandmother
        She told me it was the buffalo!  

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

And I was told that her brother needed cash to fix his motorcycle or he couldn't work!

Comment

What the Fxxk I€™m paying her money every month so her family can stay in their small house in isaan and she can go to her daily cooking class

Comment

Now if you're lookin for this sweety, the last I knew, she was out of the business and in a relationship. Also, she went and hacked off her "Mr. Happy" (I hate it when they do that)
              I used to keep in touch with her now and then, but she dropped me like a rock when Mr. "all the time" showed up.
              An absolute sweetheart too.

randyman
              Attached Files
              ain't life grand

Comment

She is 100% of the scene for sure. A bit of a clock watcher in my opinion but a nice girl none the less.

I think she moved to Obessions very briefly and then moved in with a guy who lurked in there. There was a thread about her around a year ago and her new guy.

TC

Comment

Yes guys that's the one. I figured she was pretty much out of the game............but in Thailand you never know, could be back at anytime. Hope she's happy. Is that a rumor about her being cut now? I hope she didn't do it.

Comment

what about the school fees tooooooooo

Comment

See, I knew Mirimark's ladyboy cards would come in handy for something!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Cherry is probably the best looking LB you can get. It's hard to beleive that she gives up that butt.

Comment

Shouldn't that player card read "Dropped Balls: 2"

Comment

Working...
                          X