X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two beauties

Anyone knows where I can meet these two beauties?

After the info is posted or 3 days have passed this thread gets deleted!  

Comment

It's the same girl Emma....
      Pattaya -Walking ST. She is a super star now so she is asking up to 3000bt. ST
      Attached Files
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thanks!
        You know if she is working in a bar or a streetwalker (whar I could hardly believe)?

Comment

HER NAME IS AMY OR EMMA SHE WORKS AT JENNY STAR BAR WALKING STREET PATTAYA.TOO MATCH PUBLICITY SPOILS HER

Comment

THANKS AGAIN, maybe Admin can delete this thread, if you don't like publicity for her?

Comment

(V-Mann @ Apr. 15 2006,02:25) THANKS AGAIN, maybe Admin can delete this thread, if you don't like publicity for her?
              No we love her here.... it's that you posted links to other ladyboy sites and thats agaist the rules.  Does Coke send people to Pepsi for drinks???  

Emma / Amy is very popular at Jenny Star Bar.. even I could not get a hold of her that night for a 3-some with Monica... so get there early and watch out if she has her bamboo stick!
              Attached Files

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 14 2006,20:05)
                (V-Mann @ Apr. 15 2006,02:25) THANKS AGAIN, maybe Admin can delete this thread, if you don't like publicity for her?
                No we love her here.... it's that you posted links to other ladyboy sites and thats agaist the rules.  Does Coke send people to Pepsi for drinks???  

Emma / Amy is very popular at Jenny Star Bar.. even I could not get a hold of her that night for a 3-some with Monica... so get there early and watch out if she has her bamboo stick!
                Was it Emma who was the bamboo swinger awhile back?? Hell I'll pass on the high society biatches

randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

Sorry abot breaking the rules. Will not happen again.

Comment

Her name is Amy she's beautifull. Anyone got a video of her.

Comment

Working...
                    X