X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maysa

I saw her in the new updates and would be happy to get in touch with her. Anybody any idea about e-mail or phone number......?
    Tks
    Attached Files

She work in soi crocodile in Phuket. I have her email and phone number but not sure she wants to advertise it. PM torurot and as he knows her better than I do will be able to let you know.

Comment

Fairly sure she does not want phone & email posted to any lists, but she is happy to see people in Soi Crocodile. :-) I'll ask her next time we talk.

Comment

(Torurot @ Apr. 05 2006,07:30) Fairly sure she does not want phone & email posted to any lists, but she is happy to see people in Soi Crocodile. :-) I'll ask her next time we talk.
        Thanks I appreciate it

Comment

The issue with giving out personal info like Phone Numbers & Email addies is the time & money it chews up for the girls, with people they have not, and probably will not, ever meet. Also in Thailand most of the girls are using internet cafes or similar to check emails, and this costs them truck loads of time & money. Obviously some don't mind but many do. Also guys will ring in THEIR time zone, waking girls (& punters) up at inconvenient times. See another thread on Phones :-)

Comment

any numbers and emails given out should only be used to contact a girl when in the country.
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Apr. 18 2006,18:06) any  numbers and emails given out should only be used to contact a girl  when in the country.
              Thanks, I can fully understand these comments. Appreaciate very much everybodys help and opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X