Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Informations of these lbs

Hi to all,
    I would like to have some informations (mail, tel.number, and confirmation city) of these lbs

Talesha Bangkok
    Nati Bangkok
    Eye Bangkok
    Lichey Bangkok

Aek Pattaya
    Am Pattaya
    Ging Pattaya
    Chui Pattaya

Thanks stefano.

Sorry to spoil your party but do you REALLY think you are going to hook up all these LB'S that you mention? You need to be realistic and about all be flexible. Also, for the most part, LB'S are very leary of a guy who sends them e-mails and calls them before they show up in Thailand. Too many times they have been burned by these clowns who never even show up in Thailand. My advice, get one or two numbers and wait until a week before you head out. But, up to you.

Comment

All 4 of the Bangkok girls are currently still in Bangkok i think , Talesha im not 100 % sure of , altho her friends tell me she is sick after that madness of Songran and thats why she hasnt been around much.

Let me know a few days before you are coming to Bangkok and i will update you on where the Bangkok girls you mentioned are and pass on telephone numbers , hell i will even take you to their respective Bars and call them over for you and introduce you , but PM is right best not to get in touch with them unless you are coming here for real or unless you plan to send them nice gifts for real .

Sorry no idea on the Pattaya girls .

Comment

(stefano @ Apr. 19 2006,19:34) I would like to have some informations (mail, tel.number, and confirmation city) of these lbs

Talesha Bangkok
        Nati Bangkok
        Eye Bangkok
        Lichey Bangkok

Aek Pattaya
        Am Pattaya
        Ging Pattaya
        Chui Pattaya
        Why?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 19 2006,20:10) Why?  
          I would guess he's attempting to fulfill his sexual fantasies in the short time he's allowed/alotted.

Hello Stefano,

I'm expect you find these girls attactive in the pictures you've seen  -  but remember they may not live up to your expectations.

I Thailand  -  the best plan is - No Plan!.

If you find the girls on your list and they are what you expect  -  great  -  but my guess is you will get there and find girls that you like better and forget about your fantasy list.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

As soon as you get there you'll have 100€™s of mouth watering stunning young silky soft skinned ladyboys all grabbing your cock....  as you try to drink a beer€¦. you€™ll soon forget that list.

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 19 2006,21:50) As soon as you get there you'll have 100€™s of mouth watering stunning young silky soft skinned ladyboys all grabbing your cock....  as you try to drink a beer€¦. you€™ll soon forget that list.

An undeniable truth. Funny how the little head takes over as soon as you land in BKK

RM
              ain't life grand

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 20 2006,00:35) All 4 of the Bangkok girls are currently still in Bangkok i think , Talesha im not 100 % sure of , altho her friends tell me she is sick after that madness of Songran and thats why she hasnt been around much.

Let me know a few days before you are coming to Bangkok and i will update you on where the Bangkok girls you mentioned are and pass on telephone numbers , hell i will even take you to their respective Bars and call them over for you and introduce you  , but PM is right best not to get in touch with them unless you are coming here for real or unless you plan to send them nice gifts for real .

Sorry no idea on the Pattaya girls .
                I heard Eye could use an air conditioner!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 19 2006,21:10)
                  (stefano @ Apr. 19 2006,19:34) I would like to have some informations (mail, tel.number, and confirmation city) of these lbs

Talesha Bangkok
                  Nati Bangkok
                  Eye Bangkok
                  Lichey Bangkok

Aek Pattaya
                  Am Pattaya
                  Ging Pattaya
                  Chui Pattaya
                  Why?  
                  Thanks for tell me information by internet site for see better this lbs.
                  Excuse me but I am new for this site.
                  I start in this days to use better.
                  Thanks stefano.

Comment

Stefano, I second what Road Runner, Bam et all have said about a plan. Just go to BKK, and you will be dazzled by the stunners. Ever make out a grocery list and discover you left at home when you get to the market

Just be careful, don't be too hungry when you get to the "MARKET" !!! You will load up on too many sweets !!

DANNO
                    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Stefano,

go with the flow of the evening, do not try to track down your film star, trawl the bars, when the moment is right you will know. The choice is almost limitless. Enjoy.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I agree.

You've only scratched the surface from looking at girls on the net. There are tons of girls who haven't been featured on ATS or other websites that every bit as hot (or in some cases, hotter) than the girls you've named. To each his own, but just wait til you get there and I guarantee your eyes will pop out of their sockets!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

i learned from the masters before me on this site how true the 'no plan is the best plan' maxim is.

and even still each time i return i have a handful of intended conquests. not that i expect to nail them all, but rather as a starting point. the key is to be ready to abandon all hope and surrender to the overwhelming pulchritude that will be in your face as it reaches into your pants swearing to make you happier than you've ever been before.
                          because here's the thing:
                          YOU WILL BE!!
                          i'll be back for round three in a couple weeks and the second line of my mantra will be:
                          enjoy enjoy enjoy

Comment

(stefano @ Apr. 19 2006,18:34) Hi to all,
                            I would like to have some informations (mail, tel.number, and confirmation city) of these lbs

Talesha Bangkok
                            Nati Bangkok
                            Eye Bangkok
                            Lichey Bangkok

Aek Pattaya
                            Am Pattaya
                            Ging Pattaya
                            Chui Pattaya

Thanks stefano.
                            Talesha is now in Udon Thani
                            Nati is in Korat
                            Eye is in Ubon