X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witnee in Bangkok?

Hi guys, can anyone confirm/deny that Witnee can be found in Bangkok? Any personal experiences with here are also greatly appreciated. Is she still a pre-op? I can't find much information on her, but that doesn't stop me from trying

I am sure she used to work at C&D back in November.
    She was something else....

Comment

She was at C&D in mid-January and I think several members who have been back there have posted pics of her working there. When I was in BKK during the last 3 weeks I did not see her or hear any mention of her. I think its safe to assume she's still in Phuket at C&D.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Witnee was definitely in Phuket (C+D) as of January

Check out Janet at Cascades also

Not a real BB type, just a muay thai fighter (kickboxer) in her previous life who still retains enough muscle and flexibility to kick your ass (in or out of bed)

Lefty told me on his last visit that he took some pictures of her working out on a heavy bag in the gym...not for the faint-hearted

Enjoy

Comment

Ok guys, thanks for the info, I am staying in Bangkok so I won't see this beauty. She's beatiful though.

Comment

Working...
          X