X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janny where is Janny oh Janny

Any of u Pattaya movers and shakers know if Janny is still around Hi Boss. Any info would be highly adventagous

She's now part of the team at Stringfellows, it is situated in Soi 13/1 or Soi Yamato.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;t=3478

I had the Pleasure of fucking her hot little bod last feb at Hi Boss. She's a wonderful girl with a BIG cock.

Here she gets my attention.... at Hi Boss... fucking hottie!

Comment

thanks Bam. Wholly crap, i better not fuck with her, those boots look like they could kill

Comment

More pics of her in the thread of my Hi Boss raid  

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....nd+boss

Comment

and once again thanks. Fuck there goes my beauty sleep.Oh well when i wake up and look in the mirror, Jannys still going to be in Pattaya and i m still gonna be fucking ugly

Comment

AKA Jenny, the name she is using at Stringfellows or Jennifer.
            Good fuck. Loud mouth. Bad manners. Ill tempered. No class. None.

Comment

Thanks JackG. I will take that on board. I hear she is the type of girl for ST room only and not really the GFE type. I gotta admit those fucking huge boots worry me. You wouldn't want to be on the end of a tantrum or any where within kicking distance or suddenly u would see your right nut fly straight past u into Pattaya Bay.

Comment

I had absolutely no problems at all dealing with her€¦. Was a very cool girl.

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 30 2006,23:31) I had absolutely no problems at all dealing with her€¦. Was a very cool girl.
                  I was hoping u would say that. Is it a sin if i dream about her

Comment

(vangough05 @ Apr. 30 2006,20:29) Thanks JackG. I will take that on board. I hear she is the type of girl for ST room only and not really the GFE type. I gotta admit those fucking huge boots worry me.  You wouldn't want to be on the end of a tantrum or any where within kicking distance or suddenly u would see your right nut fly straight past u into Pattaya Bay.  
                    Sex with her was very good, most of the time, but after a year the drama was too much.  She was asked, repeatedly, to dress conservatively when coming to the hotel and would walk into the lobby wearing damn near nothing at all.  
                    She wanted xxxx amount of money to buy a new mobile phone. Claimed the old one had been stolen.  
                    Knows I'm "shy" about ladyboys and would go out of her way to embarrass me in public.
                    She didn't know I understand a little of the language and starting saying some unpleasant and untrue things about me in her bar one night and then she suddenly stopped, turned to me and said, "you don't understand, right?"
                    After that, regardless of how good the sex, I stopped seeing her and have ignored her when I've ran into her on the street.
                    Jenny is all about Jenny and she doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else.

Comment

(JackG @ May 01 2006,14:44) repeatedly, to dress conservatively when coming to the hotel and would walk into the lobby wearing damn near nothing at all.  
                      Maybe she just dosen't know what conservatively means?

As for her dressing like a slut... that€™s just how she is and likes to be. If you don't like it then don't ask her to come to your hotel... meet up with her at Starbucks.

Don't forget that this is Pattaya and girls being sluts in this town is nothing new. People don't come here for the beaches... they come here for the sluts. So having a slut in your hotel is nothing to be ashamed of.

I just LOVE walking into the Marriott with 2 REALLY young looking little sluts and getting the nasty looks for some of the old lady tourist, and seeing the watering mouths from the guys that can only look and cum in their pants! As for the Hotel... they don't care as long as you don't set the place on fire.

Comment

(Bam @ May 01 2006,18:52) As for the Hotel... they don't care as long as you don't set the place on fire.
                        Not the point.

Comment

As of this week, she told me she has a BF and is not working, not even at Stringfellows anymore. However, she was on Walking St every night.

Here's her #: 07-022-2720
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

thanks man. Maybe when i get back in July maybe she will be free again. I only need her for 5 minutes if u know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                            X