X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nadia contact number

Anyone out there have a contact number for NADIA? I want to pick up the bone, I mean phone, and call her.

I will have her number for you tomorrow it that's O.K. with you? She is a little sad these days as another Farang gave her the heave ho. This guy talked a lot of bullshit to her, promising her this and that and then did not have the cajones to tell her that he was dumping her. I will ask her if it's O.K. to give out her number. She is a friend after all.

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Apr. 09 2006,06:30)  This guy talked a lot of bullshit to her
      Although on these boards, we're always pointing out how these girls are liars, I think we're the ones that are often full of shit.

We think we're the good guys and they're full of shit.
      They think they're the good ones and we're full of shit.

After the 2000 presidential election most Democrat freinds of mine thought Gore won the election.  Most Republican friends of mine thought Bush won the election.  Facts are completely distorted by preconceived notions.

Comment

which nadia ?? (big cock) or braces??
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Is she still working in Casanova ? I asked a friend who works there but she never heard of her. Care if I ask you her contact ?

Comment

Nadia with the hugh tool works at Cascade Bar. I asked her about giving out her number and she asked me not to do so. If you want to contact her and ask her yourself just e-mail her. Nadia does not want to be burned by some schmuck farang again and is not happy these days.

Comment

Since nadia doesn't want her phone number given out, does anyone have her email address? I'd appreciate it.

Comment

heres her number marty067692511 shes hot to trot anything goes
                ill deffinatly get her if shes around in may
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Thanks Donnnnnney. Much appreciated. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                  X