X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie and Nancy

I am new too lb overseas here in australia is different .
    As per my heading i would love to meet for a nite two or three lady boys like Natalie and Nancy or even them.
    Can some give this wet behind the ears guy some help.
    I would appreciate your wisdom people
    What is my best bet freelancer or what.
    What sort of damage is this going to set me back.

I am serious to try this guys but after your advise if it is not possible i will hit the bars .

Love this ste is super place.
    david

Saw Nancy a few nites back in Casanova and Natalie a few nites ago in Obsessions , so they are still around .

What you need to find is a Ladyboy that will fuck other ladyboys , once you do that , tell her what your interested in ,, ask if she has a friend or even take her around to a few bars and see if you can find someone you both agree on as a bottom , freelancers are fine too maybe a bit cheaper , just make sure you keep and eye on them if you have valuables and more than one ladyboy in your room at once , better to be safe than sorry .

As for price in BKK around 1500 - 2000 Baht each one  Short time ,, 2000 - 3000 Baht each one Long time would get you a good time ,, could even be a bit less for freelances .

There is another HOT Ladyboy on Ladyboy video coming soon in the May Video section of the main site ,, plus check out the preview video's in the clubhouse for yet another hot pairing http://clubladyboy.com/vidpreviews.htm .

Also if you want to share a drink with a few guys form the forum me included ,, put up a post in the Calender section of the forum 3 or 4 weeks before you are coming over .  

Comment

Thanks monkey man for the information

I better put my calander entry in as i be there 12 and 13 june are free time this trip

Man mickey and tar are excatly what i am looking for I saw tar in carl a menbers photos form here.
      I like the work billy did also thats my sort of fun i am wanting.
      Anny and koko are dam hot also my fav was mickey and tar

Comment

Mickey is a knockout but a total scatter brain ,, haha but loads and loads of fun ,, good thing about Koko and Anny is they can change over and be totally versatile , plus Anny is a great little actress if you want to do some roleplaying hehe .

Comment

if mickey is got in real i can forgive scatter brain

Anny and koko sounds interesting

No information on tar seemed good

Entered my post in calander

Looking to have many more trips and trying outh these hot lb's

Comment

Working...
          X