Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LB in Taipei ?

Hi , I am from Taipei , Taiwan .
    Is anyone know if there is any LB in Taipei ?
    I really want to meet them !
    Thank you very much for your advise in advance !!

Seems there are no LBs in Taipei !!

Comment

There should be some. A few ladyboys I've met in BKK actually spent time in Taiwan (I assume they worked in Taipei) doing cabaret shows for a few months. I'd suggest seeing if there are any cabaret shows and checking there. I'm sure its the same system where if you hang around after the show you can try and pick them up.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

One night while sitting in KC III the place suddenly filled up with Chinese punters. The girl sitting with me said they were all from Taiwan and post-op ladyboys are very popular with Taiwanese men.

Comment

My girl used to work in Hualien, in a theme park called Eastern Hawaii. There were about 4 ladyboys doing cabaret shows in the park. Not a very good experience as they had their wages and passports held back. So if you do see any Thai ladyboys there, please tip them generously.

The following website is in Chinese. If you are from Taiwan, you should have no problem reading it. If you don't read Chinese, feel free to contact me for translation.

http://www.easternhawaii.com.tw/

東方夏威夷遊樂園
          花蓮縣秀林鄉水源村1~9號(花蓮市建國路底)

Ronin

Comment

Jane spent the better part of a year in Taiwan in a cabaret. I'll ask her if its still around and post any info I have on it for you.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
            X