X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades Vicky

I've heard of a Vicky working at Cascades, big dick, shoots accross the room, but never seen any contact details for her.Can someone help with a mobile number? Also has anyone got a picture of her? Would love to hook up with her my next trip. Anyone who has met her, I'd be grateful of any feedback.

This is Vicky form Cascades. Been with her quite a few times but never seen her shoot across the room.  She still works in Cascades every night.

preview video of vicky coming soon on asiants.com  http://clubladyboy.com/promovidclips/TCH-09-vicky.wmv

Must be hard to edit the pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ozzie but that's not the girl according to my mate who was there not long ago. I had naturally assumed it was this Vicky, but he says "no". Do you by any chance know of another Vicky working there?

Comment

Could it be Casanova Vicky?

Not really to my taste.
        Attached Files

Comment

(trebor2809 @ May 23 2006,18:06) Could it be Casanova Vicky?

Not really to my taste.
          Good thinking mate. Sounds a likely candidate

Comment

Happy to help!

Comment

Sorry lads...not the same Vicky. I have had the pleasure of this woman on several occasions including a very nice 3 sum with another ladyboy whose name I forget. I can say that this Vicky has an arse that tastes like fresh fruit and a cumshot that feels like a Bangkok afternoon shower. Fuck she can cum. The 1st time I experienced this it scared the living crap out of me (well almost). I mean it went everywhere! Entire families were drowned and at least 1 fishing boat was swamped. Eventually I managed to swim to the bathroom to clean up.

Comment

I don't want to question your eyesight or memory, but please refer to Vicky from October '03

I'm pretty sure it's the same girl as above but with dark hair.

The model's bio read as follows:

"For you guys that like girls with LARGE dicks [she is actually one of the biggest on the website] who can cum like a horse and are fun and playful to be with, as well as smart, you would like Vicky, who is just a great kid. this 24-year old can be found in Casanova bar in Nana plaza, Bangkok, 6 nights per week"

The cum covered shot attached supports this comment.

After this I'm out of ideas.
                Attached Files

Comment

Or is this the one?

Or is she the same as Ozzie's suggestion???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Amusing thread.

Search back several months and you will find an almost identical thread on the two Vickys.

So, to find closure to this discussion......

The long distance shooter is Vicky from Cassanova. She changes her hair color often as can be seen in those pics.

As of about 6 months ago, she was in Cass. I'll check for you over the weekend to see if she is still there

You can find her on several web sites. Friendly and vivacious girl.

On the other hand, the love of Ozzie's life (or week) is Vicki from Cascades.

She is an ATS superstar and the cuddle buddy of many an ATS member.

But from what I hear (confirmed above), she is not much of a shooter.

Perhaps she is more of a dribbler? Maybe a point guard in another life?

Enjoy your Vickys. Why not try both and see who really does have the best shot?

P

Comment

Vicky from Cascades can shoot ,, generally up to about her tits or so .
                      Attached Files

Comment

I had the distinct..........and slightly "painful" pleasure of Casanova's Vicky during my last visit to LOS and I can to attest to not only her length, girth and hardness........but her explosiveness as well.

Great Great Girl!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Casanova Vicky...nice bod, nice tits, nice dick, nice smile....but how about investing some of that money and fixing up the teeth...yuk!!

Comment

I don't know if it helps..but you you like a long shot cummer both in quantity and reach, then freelancer Sonya should be able to impress you.
                            But I don't think Sonya was ever reported on ATS..maybe I am wrong?
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(aussieguy @ May 25 2006,04:51) Casanova Vicky...nice bod, nice tits, nice dick, nice smile....but how about investing some of that money and fixing up the teeth...yuk!!
                              Why??

You don't fuck the teeth...........

OOOPS..........My bad guess you do

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                              X