X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact for witnee

does anyone have any contact info on witnee. i will be in southeast asia in october and i would like to meet up with her? any help would be apperciated thanks

Well for a start, head to Phuket and pay a visit to Cocktails & Dreams.

Saw plenty of Witne in the bar early March 06, but never bothered to ask her for a phone number.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I will be seeing her in about 9 days. If she okays it, I will post a contact number. After my trip of course.

MM

Comment

any info yet

Comment

Went with Whitnee in May 06 she was very good, forever hard & ready to go!

Hangs out in C & G's then like all the others moves onto the street when the bars start closing.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(t-rocks69 @ Apr. 22 2006,09:43) does anyone have any contact info on witnee. i will be in southeast asia in october and i would like to meet up with her? any help would be apperciated thanks
            Was with Witney (07-2725914) last night, she's a human cum machine. She asked me how mant times I can cum in one night. I'm not a young buck anymore so I'm good for two shots on a good night. She told me she can cum 10 times in a night. I said, 'yeah right'! She then proceed to cum 3 times in very short order. I didn't have the energy to test her limits but she was ready for more.

Comment

The benefits when you take testerone pills instead of feminine hormones ha!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
              X