X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiki of Casanova

As I am travelling to BKK next week and fell in love with Kiki of Casanova bar (at the time of pictures in ATS), i wonder if anyone can provide me with some references, experience and most important current working location, email and or mobile? Thanx!!

If it's the same girl (and I think it is) she was working at Temptations in Nana around March of this year.

No telephone number but e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Good luck and take your camera!!!

Comment

She has moved back to Casanova now .

Comment

Trebor & Leo, thanx for info!

Comment

I talked to her briefly last nite outside Casanova.  If I see her tonight, I'll ask her for her info and ask if I can post it.

Comment

She was at Temptations but I too heard she is now back at Casanova. Sorry I do not have phone or email. Never been with her and doubt I ever will with all that plastic in her face

Comment

KiKi is a pure FREAK!!!!!!!!

She will really your world!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

saw kiki sitting outside casanova last wednesday night stopped and said hello
                sorry cant find her phone number. just head to casanova
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                X