X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact for Neung Lichey & Leki

I must say you guys make this discussion board great reading for us newbie€™s, real street pros! The hero€™s of LOS!
    Looking for current contact numbers for: Neung and Lichey of Cascades Bar and Leki of KC3, I am hoping that you street hero€™s can help me out€¦Info for the tallest LB in LOS
    Cheers to all and keep up the great work!

Looking for current contact phone numbers for: Neung and Lichey of Cascades Bar, can anyone out there me? I will be in Bangkon in Sept.
    Cheers

Comment

jessica in casanova is 6 ft tall and hasa big set of tits and a big cock
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Damn right, Donnnnyyyy!

Jessica is Rock'n Roll!
        I have had some of my best short time sessions with her.

Comment

Shared your joys mcqeen, on more then one occasions, Jessica is one of the best tops in the business

Comment

Hi all,

Anyone have a pic of Jessica in all her glory.

Ang

Comment

(speeder @ Jul. 22 2006,23:18) I must say you guys make this discussion board great reading for us newbie€™s, real street pros! The hero€™s of LOS!
              Looking for current contact numbers for: Neung and Lichey of Cascades Bar and Leki of KC3, I am hoping that you street hero€™s can help me out€¦Info for the tallest LB in LOS
              Cheers to all and keep up the great work!
              contact for Neung:email [email protected]&she will chat onlinephone is:09-077-6889 shes charging 5,000 baht a day for long time.her mail will come to you under her name which is:Tanapat Khamrin,she can probably help you w/Lichey.Neung is very sweet&a lot of fun to be with&is totally passable in public as well as being stunning!She likes to go out&do things.Good Luck,Dave!

Comment

Working...
              X