X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwang?

Anybody got contact info on Kwang??? email, phone or whereabouts?

Anyone have a contact number for either/both of these nice girls?

Comment

Put up a pic of Bee or a link to her gallery, there are about 20 "Bee's" on this site

Kwang the freelancer is just a gay boy with long hair and a nasty Meth habit.... can be found walking the area in front of Nana Plaza and lower Suk up to soi 5 between 10pm and 3am because no bars will let 'er work inside them; never has the same fone number more than a few months at a time.
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

I am pretty sure we are talking about a different Kwang. She is featured in 3/06 (video), 5/06, 7/06, and 8/06, while I think the Bee I am talking about is featured in 9/06.

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 31 2007,19:13) Put up a pic of Bee or a link to her gallery, there are about 20 "Bee's" on this site

Kwang the freelancer is just a gay boy with long hair and a nasty Meth habit....  can be found walking the area in front of Nana Plaza and lower Suk up to soi 5 between 10pm and 3am because no bars will let 'er work inside them; never has the same fone number more than a few months at a time.
          buttafly, is this her you mean? She gives stalking a new magnitude.
          Attached Files

Comment

yes, the one above is kinda weird.....actually the other cuter one is also and they both hate me! which is cool, I love drama and confrontation; every time I see this one in the pic above she flips me off with the finger and tells me to fuck off, awesome!

the cuter, blonde one from January's updates works in Obsessions when she's not sleeping, number 83

Bee from september '06 lives in Pattaya.... that photo gallery was done by a freelance photographer from what Stogie tells me and he doesn't have an e-mail or fone number for her, sorry! were she works in Pattaya who knows but looking at her gallery you can do better down there, trust me.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(seyrun @ Mar. 31 2007,19:31) I am pretty sure we are talking about a different Kwang. She is featured in 3/06 (video), 5/06, 7/06, and 8/06
              same one in the photo above..... she is a freelancer around Nana every night

good luck! again, you can do better on both counts
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Thanks vm. I must say Iam surprised as I was talking to these two in Sukumvit last night and when I first saw Kwang I thought she was Ming. I said this to her and she said, of course, she was not but that Ming was a good friend of hers. Bee noted so I think she must just be visiting B'kok. Anyway as I was not for taking them out they hooked up with another guy sitting just near by who, obviously, agreed to take them, and the three of them sloped off. When you say a stalker is she dangerous or, shall I say, best kept clear of? Do you think the two as a team might be a bit of a Bonny and Clyde?

Comment

Nah, not dangerous just calls and sms 100 times per day. But buttafly mentioned meth, and that is a red flag to me. I didnt know this, but i had no problems with her with that. Just the usual bath quest and endless sms.
                  Average sex, nuffin to write home about.

Comment

I have known this one for a while now, she also hooked me in once in front of Nana Plaza about 18 months ago.....she is hot as hell! and just my type..... we had some decent romps in the sack, not great and not bad either, just another screw but she's not even a ladyboy, just a gay boy who grew out her hair to make money as a ladyboy, trust me.

I won't name the others who do this but there are many!!
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

Bril, thanks mate.

Comment

You live and learn!!

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 31 2007,12:31) I won't name the others who do this but there are many!!
                          Hey Buttafly,

You're giving away the secrets now!

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Anyone know anything about Kwang ?

Last time she was featured on Asian TS she was freelancing in Bangkok and was rumoured to be getting implants.

Is she still working ? did she make the big move from being a true femboy ?
                            Attached Files
                            jet712

Comment

gay boy, not a femboy

won't get tits, is not a true ladyboy....also can't afford them, all money goes to Ice
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X