X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info/pics of MAY

Looking for any info or pics/links to galleries on a LB called May.I think she works in Nana / Obsessions.
    Got a trip booked in Nov and would like to meet up with her.
    Thanks

which may u r talking about.there many so pls try and help us so we can help u.

Comment

its the one i think works in Obsessions with the huge tool.
      Attached Files

Comment

message donny.
        i think he may have her number.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

mays phone number is 006610385195 and she still works at obsessions....she is fantastic

Comment

Great stuff, guys. That's what this forum is all about!

Comment

When I was last in Obsessions 2 weeks ago she was on extended vacation with a customer - no idea when she was due to return

Give her a ring, though - her English is quite good, and if she is free you may be able to set something up

Comment

may is a sweety
                she is always in obs walking round with a big stiffy in her pants)
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Saw May in Obsessions one night and have to agree she is very sexy and was probably the best dancer in the place. Speaks very good English and although I did not get to partake that night I am sure she would be worthwhile.

Comment

She is very friendly, I had invited some friends out to a club and one showed up with May and she was very nice and we chatted. The point is she didn't HAVE to be nice, she was with someone else, she was just naturally friendly.

as for her other attributes...a picture is worth a thousand words
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

thank's a lot for everyone in this forum , I may go to obs2.

Comment

(thick81 @ Aug. 14 2006,21:41) When I was last in Obsessions 2 weeks ago she was on extended vacation with a customer - no idea when she was due to return

Give her a ring, though - her English is quite good, and if she is free you may be able to set something up
                        I've said hello to her over just the last couploe of days, so she's definitely around now.
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                        X