• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fem Boy Kui Where

Not Kia as i said b4 , I meant Kui
    Did xxxx hide her away.
    Also notice all pics are removed

That probably means yes lol. As far as I know, she wasn't a part of this world so posting pics or information about her would be pointless, wouldn't you agree?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

She has a proper job and her one shoot she did yonks ago was pulled as she requested it.

She still has some galleries in The Clubhouse if you look deep or if you search the forum you can unearth plenty of pics and galleries!

She is the director of a drop in center for TGs and LBs in Pattaya.

She's definitely not available for any sexual encounter etc! Never has been!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 18 2006,04:45) She is the director of a drop in center for TGs and LBs in Pattaya.
        Wow that's genius... you mean like a ladyboy shopping center where you just "drop in" and pick one out?? Man, that's entrepreneurial business sense at it's finest. A "drop-in-center"...perfect for us guys who hate the seedy bars. info info

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ Aug. 18 2006,19:58)
          (stogie bear @ Aug. 18 2006,04:45) She is the director of a drop in center for TGs and LBs in Pattaya.
          Wow that's genius... you mean like a ladyboy shopping center where you just "drop in" and pick one out??   Man, that's entrepreneurial business sense at it's finest. A "drop-in-center"...perfect for us guys who hate the seedy bars.   info  info    

randyman  
          I don't think it's THAT kind of drop-in center..
          I think it's more for moral support and assistance to LBs in "difficulties"...
          Or maybe you were joking saying that
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Aug. 18 2006,08:46)
            (Randyman @ Aug. 18 2006,19:58)
            Wow that's genius... you mean like a ladyboy shopping center where you just "drop in" and pick one out??   Man, that's entrepreneurial business sense at it's finest. A "drop-in-center"...perfect for us guys who hate the seedy bars.   info  info    

randyman  
            I don't think it's THAT kind of drop-in center..
            I think it's more for moral support and assistance to LBs in "difficulties"...
            Or maybe you were joking saying that  
            Geeze Looker;

I was hoping it was a (little) funny

RM (bombing)
            ain't life grand

Comment

Hey cheer up Randyman, now we know where "old LB's" go It's a help center, someone told me about it a year or so ago. Good deal for LB's and you got to love the heart that goes into it.

incher

Comment

(incher @ Aug. 18 2006,15:18)  

Hey cheer up Randyman, now we know where "old LB's" go  It's a help center, someone told me about it a year or so ago.   Good deal for LB's and you got to love the heart that goes into it.

incher
                No BS. here, I'd donate if it was truely going to a good cause, which this sounds the case. I'd like to hear a story on it.
                RM
                ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                X