X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl number 4 at Obsessions

Last night I went to Obsessions for a beer and noticed I girl that I dont believe I've seen on the site. Very petite (except for a very nice boob job), dark skin, pretty face. Is number 4. I was very tempted to try her out, but I always like to check out any reviews before hand if possible. Anyone know anything more? Dick size etc.?

If she truly is uncharted territory, I might have to give her a go and report back.

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

#4 is Sonya , she asked for her pictures not to be posted.

She is very nice, and has a medium size, but workable appendage
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Sounds like a keeper. I might have to make an appointment!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Did I mention that she 5'5"
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

There are some pics of Sonya in the Picture Post Forum: 3 of Bangkok's most passable ladyboys.

3 of Bangkok's most passable ladyboys

And a few photos of Sonya to whet your appetite courtesy of mardhi:

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

She was happy to pose for the camera and she knows im a fotographer for a ladyboy website , so really dont think she can call foulplay on having these pics of her up on the forum .

Comment

Oops - I had not seen this thread. Oh well never mind - MM is right - they are outstanding pictures - still cant believe I sent her packing that night - should have taken both her and Jay back to the room LOL - incidentally MM took these pics not me - so he gets the stiletto heel in the head if WW3 breaks out.....

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                X