• Show
Clear All

inside the took took going for some shoping
    Attached Files

Comment

was me nina and on
      Attached Files

Comment

nah...never make reference to Forum members when I talk with girls that may work or be in Thailand...great pics, thanks for the update.....she looks just a bit more mature than the other 4yr old pics....still pretty.....and I can tell what she was doing when she moved her head.....moving that way is good...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Dec. 16 2006,02:13)  nah...never make reference to Forum members when I talk with girls that may work or be in Thailand...great pics, thanks for the update.....she looks just a bit more mature than the other 4yr old pics....still pretty.....and I can tell what she was doing when she moved her head.....moving that way is good...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha
          she is a great suck and more great fuck

Comment

(costassg @ Dec. 16 2006,09:53)
            (divertwo @ Dec. 16 2006,02:13)  nah...never make reference to Forum members when I talk with girls that may work or be in Thailand...great pics, thanks for the update.....she looks just a bit more mature than the other 4yr old pics....still pretty.....and I can tell what she was doing when she moved her head.....moving that way is good...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha
            she is a great suck and more great fuck
            never mind the age.she is a good and fun company.speaks great english for thai

Comment

This kid full of herself been chatting for a while wants 3500 bht for long time sorry

Comment

(david123au @ Jan. 15 2007,17:27) This kid full of herself been chatting for a while wants 3500 bht for long time sorry

All of them want 3500bt if you have been chatting to them before you go. They know you want them and the price goes up....
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I will see how she goes with some hard talking last year would have thought yes but this year i know more talant and better out there.

Comment

2 december i gave her 2000 for long time and on the 3 i gave her 1200 + KFC and she was very happy

Comment

..... KFC....only in Los.....and I know you all said the girls like KFC but never believed it. Thanks for the update on Nina(Neung)..........ALOHA

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 16 2007,00:04) 2 december i gave her 2000 for long time and on the 3 i gave her 1200 + KFC and she was very happy
                        be interested in how find her performance she is now done to 2000 bht but went from nookie and after been out to nookie when we come back.

So if some feedback still deciding

Comment

(david123au @ Jan. 17 2007,13:15)
                          (costassg @ Jan. 16 2007,00:04) 2 december i gave her 2000 for long time and on the 3 i gave her 1200 + KFC and she was very happy
                          be interested in how find her performance she is now done to 2000 bht but went from nookie and after been out to nookie when we come back.

watch page 31 on my topic

Comment

(david123au @ Jan. 17 2007,01:15)

........ .negotiating via the internet and having not even met her face to face.........bad idea, wait until you get to LOS..way too much talent around to waste time now........read all the threads from the experienced guys.......toss your pre-planned list in the rubbish can and go by "gut feel" when you hit the ground in BKK........

Comment

I met her few years ago, when I first came to thailand to live, she was about 2 hours late, used to call herself cute nina, but her looks didnt seem that cute to me...she was kinda fun in bed but not really my type. heard she put on weight now. anyway her e-mail is:
                              [email protected]

if it helps

Comment

am chatting to her now she says she is classy lady best in bkk so you should pay for best
                                but she did say all assie guys are cheep charlie so i take it yoou meet up with her

Comment

Working...
                                X