X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daphnie's schedule

Anybody know what Daphnies's schedule is like over the next few months i.e. when she will be in Thailand rather than Singapore? I just called her mobile but it went straight to voice mail, so I'm guessing she's not around now. I just got an overwhelming urge to be dominated by her...

Daphnie"s schedule is a little different from most ladyboys. Here it is:

8:00 a. m.: Get out of bed-take a piss
    8:10 a. m.: Put on pot of coffee
    8:15 a. m.: walk two mile on treadmill-benchpress 200 lbs 20 times-100 ab crunches
    9:00 a.m. Pour cup of coffee and read morning Bangkok Post
    10:00 a. m.: Pour second cup of coffee and eat 2 slices whole wheat toast and bowl of oatmeal
    10:30 a. m.: Take a gigantic crap
    11:00 a. m. Retrieve  her messages from the answering machine.
    11:30 a. m. Choose the punter who wants to be dominated and fucked and call him to schedule afternoon appointment.
    12:00 noon: Washes a load of underwear and runs down to the ground floor of her condo building to pick up her laundrywhich includes her leather dominatrix outfit.
    12:30 p.m. Runs a huge whirlpool tub of water and lounges for 15 minutes and then bathes, paying close attention to her cock which she will ram down the punters throat and to her asshole which her punter will be forced to lick.
    1:10 p.m. Dresses for her appointment.
    1:30 Departs for her 2:00 p. m. appointment at the
    Majestic Grande.
    2:00 p. m. until 5:00 p. m. Provides an unforgettable experience to her punter.
    5:00 p.m. Her punter takes her to the J W Marriott for dinner.
    7:00 p.m. Daphnie returns home for a much deserved evening of TV.
    11:00 Retires to bed.

Comment

your schedule of daphnee is not the schedule of the daphnee i know from her bamglamphoo guest house

Comment

Actually I meant her travel schedule, although kudos for the humour flassitor. Actually just got a response from her and found out when she'll be in town... looks like I'll have to wait to deepthroat her massive cock.

Comment

(huanzhen @ Jan. 08 2007,21:59) your schedule of daphnee  is not the schedule of the daphnee i know from her bamglamphoo  guest house
          Evidently not because the Daphnie that I know spells her name "Daphnie" not "Daphnee".

Comment

Anyone have a photo or two of Daphanie? Where does she work?

Comment

Moved back - minus pic!

Please don't post pics of Daphne.

Comment

Apologies I did not know she didn't want to be shown on here.
                hardpaolo

Comment

note to flassitor
                  if we talk about Miss Daphnee from cebu, she always write "daphnee" when she send me email or letter...
                  i think it must depend when you come from coz in my mother tongue her name is "daphnée" and she knows about it

Comment

(huanzhen @ Jan. 14 2007,00:03) note to flassitor
                    if we talk about Miss Daphnee from cebu, she always write "daphnee" when she send me email or letter...
                    i think it must depend when you come from coz in my mother tongue her name is "daphnée" and she knows about it
                    Always spelt her name as Daphnie with me and in fact she spells it the same way in her email address.

Comment

I think i've just seen a whole load of pictures of her from a link on the Singapore sammyboy forum.

Does anyone have her email. Is she in Singapore much?

Comment

(anywhichway67 @ Jan. 28 2007,14:55) I think i've just seen a whole load of pictures of her from a link on the Singapore sammyboy forum.

Does anyone have her email. Is she in Singapore much?
                        [email protected]

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                        X