First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos of sydney ladyboys please!

and i will be indebted to you!

Comment

qwerty,,there's a great thai girl called nusrat, not ultra expensive, but lot's of fun very cute and is a stacked double d...her number is 0424460403..

there's another great gal, taiwanese paris, she's taking a break at the mo, so i'll post her number when she's working again.. hehe i hang out with her socially and she's a firecracker!!

alternatively, if you head down williams street near kings cross, there are a few randoms hanging about across from the car dealerships...i wouldn't recommend it though, they're mostly a rough bunch, though there used to be an amazingly passable blonde girl there... give it a whirl mate, you never know.

if it's freebies you're after, then get your ass down to the taxi club on flinders street near taylor square darlinghurst. friday and saturday night the place is absolutely heaving with lb's and trannies, lots of fun, and hey you might meet someone special!!

hope this helps mate

Comment

thanks dee gee. great help actually. hows the quality , passability of the LBs at taxi?

and for the dude who wanted to ban me for what appears to be some kind of forum faux pas, lighten up. its just a forum.

Comment

no worries..they're a mixed bag, like everywhere i suppose, just got to go for what suits you i guess, some butch masc ones, some others...arq is pretty good too, though it's a gay club, and you'd need to be comfortable in those surrounds

as for the ban post, i think he was just taking the piss a little

Comment

mate there is alos a great LB from Malaysia who is a beautician by day and she is on 0404659363

she is fantastic in the sack and loves bare back...will come to ur hotel or visit her at her apt at the top of William St, nice Apt...
            Charges $100 - $120 for a shot, so enjoy it.

She should be back from a trip to KL to see her family..tell her Brian from MEL sent you !!

Comment

Try sydneyshemales.com mate....plent of numbers there.

Comment

Good reco. Not a bad site. I have seen a few of the girls but I always keep going back to LOS

Comment

There's one girl from the gold coast , her name is Jade and has to be one of the hottest Lb's I have been with . One thing I have to tell you and this is what she has told me . She doesn't see old ,fat men . So if you fall into that category stay away . If your semi decent then you€™ll have a great time .
                  Her number is 0406 016 416. She comes to Sydney quite often .

Geo

Comment

(geosight @ Feb. 13 2007,17:13) There's one girl from the gold coast  , her name is Jade and has to be one of the hottest Lb's I have been with . One thing I have to tell you and this is what she has told me . She doesn't see old ,fat men . So if you fall into that category stay away . If your semi decent then you€™ll have a great time .
                    Her number is 0406 016 416. She comes to Sydney quite often .

Geo
                    So she only wants to see young fit good looking guys hey I am sure she has loads of business right

Comment

So she only wants to see young fit good looking guys hey I am sure she has loads of business right
                      offended are you , I wonder why ?lol

I for one am glad she has some self respect !!

Comment

(geosight @ Feb. 13 2007,17:29)
                        So she only wants to see young fit good looking guys hey   I am sure she has loads of business right    
                        offended are you , I wonder why  ?lol  

I for one am glad she has some self respect !!
                        No not offended mate I am 37 and well lets just say I do reasonably well with the ladies. I also do not partake in the local scene anymore as I just find it is not worth the money or the effort.

Like I said bet she has lots of business given from experience most of the guys who are seeking out her kind of service are over 40 and many are not as in shape as they once were.

Comment

I don't doubt there is some validity to your argument . The thing is that I don€˜t see many Lb€˜s in Aus but only to happy to recommend her .

Any way she is as hot as hell and never noticed a real attitude either .

Comment

Comment

try darlene.. she's great gal.. nice friend.. good laugh..
                              www.lovesexydarlene.com
                              she's on oxford...
                              "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Working...
                              X