Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pentire @ Mar. 05 2007,08:11) Joking apart, I like Richy and she always greets me with a huge smile and a big kiss
    I like Lichey too.  She was one of my first barfines in Cascades - and she always greets TTChang with a scowl & a flick of the hair & a dismissive word or two (for not buying her a drink)  
    TT

Comment

(pheagler @ Mar. 05 2007,12:23) Well, Pentire,  Lichey is simply a very good friend and we see each other whenever I am in BKK.  We usually have a few drinks and go our separate ways, but a friend of mind this time spent some other valued time with her,  He wanted to get in touch with her so I agreed to get her contact for him.

That is it.  Thank you Pentire.

Have a nice day
      OK so you know Lichey and know what you are getting into to but would you say that the advice offered by the other members might be valuable to someone who does not know her?

BTW I know her quite well also and if you have not experience her Jekyll and Hyde act then you have been lucky.

Comment

god everyones so tchy here these days...is it spring madness or what ?

Comment

a scowl & a flick of the hair & a dismissive word
                      Ah the old hair flick routine, she doesnt do it was well as LuLu
                     Mind you they are both second best to Cream's "Can see! Can see! Can see!"  whilst pointing to her face, tits and then her arse.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

""Why you not take me- you not have eye?
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
            X