Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong

Hello everyone on the forum,

I will be in Hongkong next week and I was wondering if there might by anyone friendly and beautiful there to spend some time with.

Please do let me know.

Thanks

Mathew

Lonestream,

Pico629 lives, works and knows a lot about the Lb scene in Hong Kong... contact him

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

And also a lot of the Filipino girls go there regularly. Check Aubrey, Trisha and Alyssas schedule.

They will be in the Ladyboy locator forum.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Will be in HK shortly but could not find Trisha's movements in ladyboy locator, and ideas?

Comment

If you are visiting HK and want to see which Philippines LBs will be in town during your stay, try the Vicesisters website: nullwww.vicesisters.com. Aubrey, Alyssa and Trisha all post there when they are coming to HK...there is another LB named Laika in town right now.

If you prefer Thai LBs, you're best bet is to go to Wanchai circa midnight (earlier on busy nights like Friday and Saturday night) and see who is working on that corner near Delaneys. For first-time visitors, take a cab to the Luk Kwok hotel and walk around the block...if any Thais are in town, you will find them.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. No one seems to be around except Laika. I will update the group on my success or otherwise.

Comment

Hello everyone on the Group,

I met with Alexandra last night. She came over to my room and we spent two hours fantastic hours together. She is beautiful and so very friendly. And such an awesome body on top of it all.

I think I can get used to this

Comment

Alexandra. Your, Lomestream's,report sounds most encouraging. I am now in HK, could you give me a steer on price and contact. Thanks vm.

Comment

hi guys,
                  i met laika: one of the best experience i ever have ! she is naturally hot, she has a warm hard cock and she loves to have sex...

Comment

btw anybody knows about thai LBs now in hk?
                    thks

Comment

try kimberry 6747-4137
                      tall, cute thai, smallish cock
                      asking HK$1500 but negotiable based on market conditions, as ever!
                      prince o. darkness

Comment

i'll try and report.... thai or phil?
                        bye

Comment

Just came from Wan Chai and there are two of the ugliest Ladyboys there working--needless to say went back to the hotel and Jerked of to some of the girls here

Comment

at least one of the ugly LBs elguapo saw two weeks ago must still be in town...just came from wanchai and there's a Thai LB working tonight who looks quite cute from a distance (and with the beer goggles on) but when you get up close, she looks like she's either (a) at least 35 years old or (b) had a pretty rough life or © on hard drugs or (d) all of the above. Real shame as she's dressed up to the nines and even has a pair of stockings and stilettos on...not even the local working girls dress as nicely as she does!

Comment

Working...
                            X