X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aum

First one specific: Aum - sorry no pic but last time I saw her she was sporting a strawberry blond dye job, braces, and huge tounge peircing.

Second is general: Being vertically challenged at 5'7", I was wondering about the availabilty of shorter LBs (not femboys). Never seem to see any around the Bkk bar scene. I remember a thread about one or two working the clubs but my search came up empty.

I'll be in town in a couple of weeks so any contact info and/or club recommendations for either request would be much appreciated.

Aum works in Cascades......looked pretty skinny 3 weeks ago when I saw her in there which means..... well, draw your own conclusions. Face sure is hot though, she looks awesome even from a distance.

Surpirsed that you haven't found girls your height or less in the Nana Bars....maybe you went into Casanova first? Hell, I am 6'1 and most of them are taller than I am!

start at Obsessions...... 50-60 girls each and every night of the week and many are shorties.... I am no expert on height but for sure 15 or more of that crowd is your height or smaller and they even have one girl who is about 4'11"! scares the hell out of the Monkey Man whenever he see's her.

Cascades also has some shorter than you are, I think if you look hard enough in both places you will find plenty

have fun!
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

There are a few around - Vee, using the #1 at Cascades is petite, about 5'2", also Bamboula in Obsessions is really tiny about 4'10".

KC3 also has a number of petite lbs, but some of them will be postop, so you need to check first. They won't be shy, so just ask if they have "operation", with a kind of scissors movement with your fingers.

Some of the other forum members can probably help out. You're lucky you are 5'7", I am 5'3" but then of course many lbs will tell you in the bed it doesn't matter, we are the same height then, lol!

Good you get the chance to get out of the Middle East, I use to work there and looked forward to holidays all the time.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 31 2007,15:38) they even have one girl who is about 4'11"!  scares the hell out of the Monkey Man whenever he see's her.
        Is Monkey man that short?

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Its true i am honestly scared of really short people .. its a honest phobia .. ching ching .

The midget in Obsessions is more like 4 foot 6 ,, maybe 4 foot 11 when she puts on her heels .

I get the shivers even thinking about her .

Comment

You'll be fine with 50% of the girls in Cascade or Obsession, they'll be in the 5'3"- 5'9" range.
            If you like someone and want to go out, just ask her not to wear 4" heels !
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thank you gentlmen! I'm going to have to look up that 4'11'' girl.

Comment

I've heard she doesn't do anal... (Just what I've heard, so may not be true.)

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 01 2007,04:22) Its true i am honestly scared of really short people .. its a honest phobia .. ching ching .

The midget in Obsessions is more like 4 foot 6 ,, maybe 4 foot 11 when she puts on her heels .
                  I love midgets ... they give great sex, and when you're done, you can turn them around and use them for a pillow.

But she doesn't do anal? ... I guess that scotches my idea for anal beads and duct tape

Comment

Aum was my first partner yesturday after i arrived.. slim cute face and has braces? (which you had already said)

Seemed sweet and unjaded, much less pushy than the others that decended on me.

I didnt get her number though

I would hav again tonight, but i made a promise to myself not to repeat any girls.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 02 2007,02:09) I've heard she doesn't do anal... (Just what I've heard, so may not be true.)
                      Heard who does not do anal? If you mean the midget in Obsessions then you would be very wrong.

Comment

There used to be a stunning short girl (First) at Cascades.

Comment

(ozzie @ Apr. 15 2007,07:17)
                          (stogie bear @ Apr. 02 2007,02:09) I've heard she doesn't do anal... (Just what I've heard, so may not be true.)
                          Heard who does not do anal? If you mean the midget in Obsessions then you would be very wrong.

Ozzie and Stogie are referring to Bamboula, who is around 4'10" in her high heels. The comment about her not doing anal was from a poster from Cyprus.

This is her pic courtesy from Ozzie's previous post:

From all accounts she is probably the shortest lb working in the bars.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                          X