X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Lance.R.Brand @ Apr. 26 2007,06:30)
    (stogie bear @ Apr. 17 2007,13:19) I've seen several girls that, two years ago, were great to look at (Vicky, Noon, Chompoo, Lyla, and a bunch of others too) but they are in a terrible mess now.
    Chompoo.......................terrible mess? Really?
    i meet chompoo 5 years ago when i first moved to thailand. she had not had any surgary yet. i liked her. she was quit and pleasant and would take it all night. saw her maybe 6 times. she kept talking about geting breast inhancement. tried to talk her out of it with no success. i wouldn't want to see her again. same with wicky. met her about 3 years ago. no surgary yet.
    she was so pretty and sweet to be with. again i have
    talked with her , but have no desire to see her. it
    isn't age. its what they do to their bodies with hormones and surgary.

Comment

(Foggy @ Apr. 26 2007,00:53) I went with this girl about 2 years ago in southampton England.. she was advertising on a national Hooking site 'Adultworks', and had hired a hotel room for a few days... charged £150 for the hour then..... Far to much I know but i was having LOS with drawls.
      Foggy, hate to tell you this but Petite used to go for S$30 for a 20 min quickie down in Rowell Road, Singapore back in 2004.
      But she now has a knack for positioning herself in countries where demand outstrips supply and commands as high as AED 2000 (about 260 UK pounds) an hour in the UAE. (As does the girl in my avatar). She does speak English relatively well and this is where the Singapore, Malaysian and Filipino ladyboys have that advantage over their Thai counterparts.
      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

seen several girls that, two years ago, were great to look at (Vicky, Noon, Chompoo, Lyla, and a bunch of others too) but they are in a terrible mess now.
        Which Vicky?
        Mister Arse

Comment

cebu has many many 30 plus ladyboys...and i personally think they are the most beautiful ladyboys in Cebu...

except that these girls have worked and may still be working in Japan for many years....and if you can augment their Japanese businessmen boyfriend's support...maybe they'll have a look at you...

these Japs buy them cars, houses and lots of things....

interested?
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
          X