X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB from Little Asian Transsexuals 6

Just watched Little Asian Transsexuals 6 and there was a very sexy LB going by the name May in the second scene. Anyone know where to find her? Any help is appreciated.

In light of the pic policy I don't think I can post a screen cap to help with a visual. SB, would the box cover be ok to post?

Sure would be OK... *

a74197_xlf.jpg

Comment

Thanks SB, for the answer and the cover pic. She's not the covergirl but rather the one wearing pink on the backcover. Face is on the left, second pic down.

PDVD_003.jpgPDVD_004.jpg

a74197_xlb.jpg

Comment

Comment

I'd much rather stick something else inside her
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

SO MANY FU..ING LADYBOYS SO LITTLE TIME...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Interesting timing - she has not long turned 18 - she works at a beer bar half way down soi happy a gogo off walking street. Nice girl but has a vicious jealous streak in her.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 23 2007,02:40) Interesting timing - she has not long turned 18 - she works at a beer bar half way down soi happy a gogo off walking street.    Nice girl but has a vicious jealous streak in her.  

Cheers
                Mardhi
                May I ask what her name is ?

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

My question is... who's got their foot stuck up her ass?

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 23 2007,01:40) Nice girl but has a vicious jealous streak in her.
                    How come all the girls Mardhi knows have 'vicious jealous streaks!?'

Comment

Huh - she is the only one - its just she keeps popping up a lot at the moment !!! Surprised you dont remember her from the time in 131 when she stuck her big finger up at me shortly after Kui left when she came to talk to Frank

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

(Bam @ Apr. 23 2007,23:36) My question is... who's got their foot stuck up her ass?
                        Bam, a friend of yours?

cheers
                        -T
                        Attached Files

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 23 2007,02:40) Interesting timing - she has not long turned 18 - she works at a beer bar half way down soi happy a gogo off walking street. Nice girl but has a vicious jealous streak in her.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          I'd appreciate if you could be more specific about the bar, or at least which side and about how far down? Is her name May? I know soi Happy so that's easy enough but I'd rather not have to look at every girl at each bar on the soi trying and find her. Please

Comment

beautiful lady!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is on the right hand side heading towards Happy GoGo and is called Vertigo.

Comment

Working...
                              X