X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valencia

Im trying to find contact details for Valencia,lady in current month pic gallery.Would be geat if anybody has e mail addy or better still phone number. I remember having possibly the best LB experience iv ever had with this lady about 4 yrs ago when she was known as Beer.
    She seems to have been off the scene for some time,I looked for her on my last few trips and could never find her.I in BKk on 26th May and would love to repeat the wild experience i had with her.Sweet sweet girl,great english,great attitude and the most amazing shag or shagger i have had the pleasure of been with.
    Appreciate it if anybody can pm contact info.Thanks

When I am be right..... she was my old friend Beer...had some drinks with her in the last time...you could meet  her in Obsession...her number are 33....

Have fun...  

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

cheers Dieter

Comment

if you mean Valencia in the preview of 15th April:
        the number is 0870009903.
        You can also meet her in front of NEP.
        bimmel

Comment

(bimmel @ May 20 2007,00:57) if you mean Valencia in the preview of 15th April:
          the number is 0870009903.
          You can also meet her in front of NEP.
          Thank you my friend,,thats me happy

Comment

Hi,

went to Obsessions the other day. I must say, there are really some stunners!
            Met Valencia, she is hot indeed. Since I was appointed to work I made a date to meet her the next day in my hotel, but she couldn't make it in time, so I missed this experience. But I will definitely do her next time, she seems to be perfect for me. Go for her!

Comment

Never been with her but spoke to her the other night in Obsessions. She was offering to take me back to her room where she had all sorts of things that were apparently going to make me happy. She also has a car she told me and could show me around Bangkok.

Seems nice enough if a little on the hard sell side.

Comment

Hey Ozzie,

it's probably true, she told me the same things. Including a whip with which she would want to treat me :-)

Comment

Working...
                X