Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fookin' flash slide show takes forever to load! (And it's noisy too, so turn DOWN the volume!)

Comment

these slides make her like she is definately a full figured Thai girl(relatively speaking) along the lines of the Brazilian girls.......not complaning....just an observation...
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 31 2007,19:11)  That fookin' flash slide show takes forever to load!  (And it's noisy too, so turn DOWN the volume!)
        Yeah it€™s very bad implementation of Flash€¦ the first thing you hit when you come to that site is a 3 meg Flash download.

Comment

(aussieguy @ Aug. 31 2007,12:14) over rated....over priced
          There must be a US guy trying to make money...
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

But bum bum really good!!

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

May if that really is you I suggest you find a decent web developer to create your site remember flashier is not necessarily better.

Comment

Dump the Japanese webmaster!

Comment

There are quite a few LB's that need educating in the IT dept and its potentail worth. I have seen many sites that could be improved and consequently their revenues increased. As with everything it will come.

May does look great though. How much is she charing these days?

Comment

......she is only web cam modeling right now.....according to her and other 2nd hand info.....good for her I say....
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I have visited her on ifriends a few times and I must say she does an excellent job
                      Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Working...
                      X