X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy and Kristy from Kings 3

Hard one to answer this as both have about 4 names and change them regularly!

Kristy worked in Singapore regularly (or she did when i knew her) very popular girl but havent seen her since March. 24 ish i think. Always drank Hienikan for her ld
    e

Candy was even hotter, but seems to have disapeard from the face of the earth, she was young, very bouncy and could squirt milk from her tits.

not a lot to go on, i know...

I lived with Candy for like 2 months in Feb-April 2006, but havent heard from her since May 06, i hope she's ok.

I tought i saw her at Patpong recently, totally messed up from the 'ba, but i could be wrong

Ah hah this is Candy

Comment

I think Rxpharm see her poleswinging in July although i popped in last week and she wasnt there , nor were all the other cuties i see before...some have left and she may have indeed flown the nest. She is popular though and is out a lot of the time horizontal .

KC3 is going through a weird patch. My guess is that this experiment will fail ( i hope) and that they will revert to being a Ladyboy only bar.

Comment

I did try to see Candy during my last visit to King's Castle 3 in August, but she wasn't there. With the new change at KC3 postops will be eventually moved out to King's Corner over the next few months or they will go somewhere else if they don't like KC. KC3 Will be a mix of ggs and preop lbs only. Sounds like I visited KC3 on a good night, as TC reports only medicocre talent when he visited last week.

Not sure where she is now, but wish her well - had a good time with her the 3 times I took her out - even took her on a 3 night trip to Chiang Mai in 2005. Definitely a nice lady and super sexy body!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think I saw Candy in Romeos in Singapore. She is there at least about a month ago

Comment

Working...
          X