• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet found Babes

Dear All, anyone knows the girl? Her name is Piyanee, please help
    Attached Files

Dear All

there are a series of LBs I come across in various internet pages such as My Space, Badoo, etc and I would like to get to know them. I guess this is the right place to do it and I would suggest other members to do so here.

Please help me find them or recognise them

thanks

Comment

Hello Darkestdesire,

Unless you are really lucky with someone recognising her you will need to provide a bit more information.

I guess the picture came off a contacts website  -  which one was it?
      Someone might have contacted her before and knows more information.

Do you know which country she is from?
      It sounds like a PI name but she looks Thai to me  -  the size quality of the picture is not so good so I could be wrong.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Looks like a caberet girl... I know a handful of girls who look like her...

Comment

Well I am sorry guys i do not have more info
          this particular one is on www.Myspace.com... there are many sites where I every day see many beautiful LBs but unfortunately I do not know anything about them...

Yes she is Thai and very beautiful. I have many photo of girls. If you open a particular forum for internet babes I will put you more instead of putting one by one

Comment

Well I am sorry guys i do not have more info
            this particular one is on www.Myspace.com... there are many sites where I every day see many beautiful LBs but unfortunately I do not know anything about them...
            Errrr, send her a message and say hi......what am I missing?
            Mister Arse

Comment

Remember there are probably many "posers" or fakes on these personal sites as there are real ones. So - as Stewart says contact them directly, don't try to rely on someone else to id them, because photos can be lifted from anywhere!

You should be able to figure out how real they are from the correspondence, use your judgment and common sense.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X