Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me stupid, but why would i go to thailand and then hook up with a white shemale? does not make much sense.

if i wanted a white TS, i would just stay in seattle?~!
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

The phrase "Carrying coales to Newcastle" comes to mind." Hamburg or Amsterdam might yield equivalent pleasure, for you, and a ton more money.

You will not be able to work in any bar here as you do not have a Thai ID, and will likely face police shakedowns as a freelancer without protection.

Comment

hi

I will be in BKK 16- 24 November if you like I can help

Comment

So long as you are prepared to be paid Thai style rates you will have some that will be interested. Bottom or not, pictures of your appendage will raise punters interest.

Comment

(relpax @ Oct. 31 2007,17:40) call me stupid, but why would i go to thailand and then hook up with a white shemale?  does not make much sense.

if i wanted a white TS, i would just stay in seattle?~!
            Exactly....why do 99% of guys go to Thailand? Not to meet white chicks!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Bambi, exactly why do you feel the need to be "cheap and slutty" in Thailand, when you are already doing that in UK?

You also say you are "prepared" for the reality, but have you ever been threatened by a pimp, had a fight for territory and customers with another ts street walker, or been arrested for a shakedown by police?

Do remember Thailand is not your home country and you do not have the rights as you do in the UK if you run into trouble there. It is common for the Thai police to round up the street walkers, especially lbs for shakedowns.

So think this over carefully before you attempt it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I honestly don't get it.

I've nearly posted her three times already but resisted because I couldn't believe it.

However, just in case you are for real I will give my 2 cents worth as well.

Forget it!

If the Russian Mafia don't get you the Thais will, if they don't the Police will, if they don't then [insert whatever] will.

Whatever happens to you it will be a sad and sorry end. We will end up reading about your demise in some newspaper of the future and say 'is that the girl who posted here?

If you are looking for the slut life then maybe you should advertise on alt.com or somewhere as a 24/7 live-in sex slave. All the degradation you are seeking, and a hell of a lot safer.

Have fun wherever you end up.

p.s. going to Way Out on Saturday?
                I've made kathylc  

Comment

That says everything that I was thinking!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Bambi That is such a cheap/tacky imitation tiger skin rug

Get this crazy idea out of your mind....Within a month you'll be arrested and banged up in a mens detention centre waiting to be deported.

Comment

bring the rug to Pattaya ..... it,ll not be out of place
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

on every corner you can get a suit to match it
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 31 2007,04:11) Exactly....why do 99% of guys go to Thailand? Not to meet white chicks!
                          my feelings exactly....PLUS, the talent is far better than most western countries, generally the asian bodies are much sexier and in better shape. Not to be cruel, but you'll need to get a better wig and lose the jelly roll around your waist as a start and get used to about 30 Euros per event. Further, caucasian TS's have a much harder time looking fem than asian TS's so competition will be tough. Now if most of the customers were asian, you might be able to find a niche where a caucasian hooker is unique. Good luck.
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

not fucking ugly ones anyway !

Comment

Bambi I have to offer another opinion, not so bleak. There is a market for you in Thailand. You can forget about the anglos and their fetish for asians. But in Thailand there are many Chinese, Thai-Chinese and Indian customers, admirers for you. This is the market base for the Russian girls. Also Arabs. But the comments about getting yourself into a higher class look might help. This is a highly competitive scene.

Comment

well Bambi u are lucky that u are in england...lol
                                lots of asian LB is dying to go there, u know!

but i understand u, what u want to, what u want to expirience...
                                well im here in bangkok now but im originally from philippines,
                                im just thinking to work in a LBbar here but i dont have idea and bit afraid maybe bcoz. its not my home town...

(crazy bangkok)
                                hehehee
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X