First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Snick @ Nov. 09 2007,22:40) here is another thread for you
    https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....2;st=60

thanks for that link snick  
    i've now stayed up past 5a.m. reading all about lala -- and all the other beauties gsr nailed -- have to say he and i have *identical* tastes in ladyboys.  and i have to apologize that i didn't even consider doing a search for "lala" because she said she was "japanese".  and since i've never known a ladyboy to lie about anything ever....  
    curious if anyone's seen her carrying around that 70,000baht purse lately -- or has she traded it in for tits?   had the chop?
    and why hasn't monkeyman lined her up for a shoot?  
    as that thread was a year ago and she's an old-timer now...wonder if she's finally gotten around to shaving down there... not that i don't love her enough to quit butterflying, but...jenny and aum and pollar, et al, shaved and smooth, looking mighty good...
    p.s. whatever you do, don't tell her i'll be looking for her or her price will go higher than angie's and then i'll be truly fucked!
    p.s.2 if you're reading this and you happened to miss that thread, check it out. great pix, great storyline. and that bag was a lot cheaper than pogue's house and pickup truck.

Comment

I had to search for that thread ! All I remembered was handbag and $2000
      I searched for 80,000 baht and got nothing, guess it was on sale that week for 70,000

I did see the bag, the week after she got it. But haven't seen it since. But she is still at Obsessions, so she didn't use it for the operation.

She, Nookie, Vee and one or two others are the "Japanese Girls". They are always the first ones the Japs take, its funny - they ALWAYS go for the same set of girls.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

hmmmmmmmm, so maybe we always got there just after the 5/5/5 crew absconded with the prime meat.

Comment

probably !!!!
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 11 2007,20:40) I had to search for that thread ! All I remembered was handbag and $2000
            I searched for 80,000 baht and got nothing, guess it was on sale that week for 70,000

I did see the bag, the week after she got it. But haven't seen it since. But she is still at Obsessions, so she didn't use it for the operation.

She, Nookie, Vee and one or two others are the "Japanese Girls". They are always the first ones the Japs take, its funny - they ALWAYS go for the same set of girls.
            Yeah I remember her now...  that was so funny... some stupid Falang bought her a real Louis Vuitton bag for $2000

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 11 2007,21:40) She, Nookie, Vee and one or two others are the "Japanese Girls".
              You mean MY Nookie??? Still there eh? I guess she's waiting for me to return. Bless her little heart (and dick).
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Oh, and LaLa is pretty perfect in Anabolic T-girls 5. She has a scene in there which is pretty decent.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Comment

OMG, I was away in    when this thread was posted

I just love that err denim skirt
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Dec. 09 2007,19:27) I just love that err denim skirt
                      yeah, i think it'd make a nice hat right about now.

Comment

Working...
                      X