X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Jeep

Hi All, with only 8 days to go to BKK I am looking at some of the "would likes" although I have taken Forums advice not to plan ahead. But does anyone have the contacts for JEEP Sept 8 07 also many of the girls are freelancers so where do they hang out.

I know Jeep fairly well , and i dont think she really hangs out anywhere to be honest , but buy me a Beer at Guess Bar one night and you will most likely find yourself with her number

Comment

A monkeyman do you do this to all the members?.....I will be in BKK on the 26th Nov to 6th Dec and gladly buy you a drink Just sat the word.

Comment

I like Beer and i dont like giving out phone numbers to people not in Thailand , lots of time wasters around who just want to phone up the ladyboys and never ever see them

Comment

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

A monkeyman fully understand...and I will gladly buy you a beer when I AM in BKK. I dont mind meeting up for a chat. Infact I may as well buy everyone a beer on the forum if that is the only way you get a phone number. But as you all say dont plan your trip just go with the flow....so I may not need the number when I see the other beauties.........???? cheers

Comment

millwall i will be in bkk the same time as u r.I will be at
              the guess bar on the 27th evening.u can come and have a dring with me if u like.u dont know me so if u see a guy alone there pls ask for his name and if he tell you
              panicos then u found me.ok?

Comment

Working...
              X