X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee Tee

Anyone know any details for T.T/Tee Tee, really like her look and people on here seem to rate her.

Thanks in advance guys.

I didn't see her tonight, but I can recommend her highly. Beautiful, horny and takes care of her customers. She's also honest and reliable, too.

But if you are staying at a posh hotel then be prepared for some heavy 'tut tutting' as this girl doesn't know the meaning of 'dressing down!'

Go for it - she's one of the best in the biz.

Comment

SB, you forgot to mention she works in Cascades - which regained its crown as the #1 lb bar in Nana Plaza according to your recent expeditionary trip!

Sorry, don't know what number she has, but would be difficult to miss her!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Even more difficult to miss her when she gets changed

That is the ONE girl who just shouts "fuck me I am a hooker" without uttering a single word. Oh and by the way, I think she is really great - what it says on the wrapper is whats packed inside

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 22 2007,01:21) I didn't see her tonight, but I can recommend her highly. Beautiful, horny and takes care of her customers. She's also honest and reliable, too.

But if you are staying at a posh hotel then be prepared for some heavy 'tut tutting' as this girl doesn't know the meaning of 'dressing down!'

Go for it - she's one of the best in the biz.
          I agree with Stogie's comments, she's great but she also was telling me and another guy I was with a couple of months ago that she is on some type of hormone that causes her not to get hard. I did a ST session with her a few nights later and she was outstanding, so I'm not sure what she was referring too.
          Nhscotsman

Comment

Totally agree that she is a great girl........love the look she portrays both while walking into the JW Marriot with me (love the looks of others) and the look when I cum all over her face!! great girl and has always been hard and squirted when I have been with her. Another great DT girl!

Comment

(jamierh @ Nov. 22 2007,07:26) Totally agree that she is a great girl........love the look she portrays both while walking into the JW Marriot with me (love the looks of others) and the look when I cum all over her face!! great girl and has always been hard and squirted when I have been with her. Another great DT girl!
              You must be something special because any time I have been with her, she flatly refuses to let me cum on her face.
              Nhscotsman

Comment

Sounds like she is easy to find, though if anyone has her details let me know, i'm off to bkk tomorrow lunchtime.

Comment

My TT initials had their origin in Cascades!    

Not got her details, but a word with the mamasan in Cascades will soon find her, if you are around early evening and she's not in the bar when you arrive.
                  TT

Comment

Tee Tee is probably the easiest to find. Across from Nana Plaza , or on Suk Rd. (odd number side). She loves to sit down at make up stalls, sit outside Thermae with other lb's. I met her about 3-4 years ago before she was a superstar. She had to walk Suk. Rd. more back then.

Yes, I agree totally her outfits scream total sex. I did not think she was a great shag or blowjob , maybe she was tired. She is not an ice head, or thief, or physco that I know.

Comment

I suppose as prolific operators go, TeeTee has to be right up there among the best of them...What do we reckon her    rakes in each month  

Must be in the region of 100k from punters plus her salary from Cascade, I would have thought.

Comment

I understand TT works on the Wall-mart approach - lots of sales at marginal pricing. Well if it works for Walmart etc etc, seems to be working for her.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

had fun with ehr inoctober. 1200 short time and it was wild
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I took Tee Tee and Natti ( when she was about) from Cascades to Omni Towers for an all nighter twice. Great double act and my favourite combo before I headed to Patttaya at the start of my hols. Found Tee Tee great in all areas and incredibly sexy but had trouble getting hard. Natti on the other hand was insatiable...

Comment

Tee Tee (Superstar as I call her - and she gets really tee'd off (pardon the pun) at that but I love seeing her angry!!)

What a girl - as sweet as anything, sexy as hell and oh so good in bed. Have to support Stogie's warning on her dress sense when you take her out - if you are in ANY way shy or embarasssed beware. She really does believe in the old saying "If you've got it flaunt it" (and god does she ever - have it and flaunt it I mean) but if you've got

1) No shame
                              2) The hide of a Rhino

GO FOR IT - You'll never regret it and never forget it

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X