X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eye (Nana plaza)

Can anyone help with some contact details - email or Phone for this cutie. She's a real sweetie.

Much appeciated.
    Attached Files

(boofhead007 @ Nov. 22 2007,16:33) Can anyone help with some contact details - email or Phone for this cutie. She's a real sweetie.

Much appeciated.
    Obsessions bar Nana plaza mate. No need to call her or email her just walk in and sit down buy a drink and talk to her and see if you want ot spend more time with her.

Comment

Yup... She was there last night (built like a prop forward) asking me (jokingly) to bar fine her!

Actually she looks a lot better these days than she has in the past. But she's still too muscular for me.

Comment

I sat with Eye my very first night last time.

It was about 1:30 am and I was there to see May but she was already barfined.

I bought her a drink, she did the usual I am so horny and grabbed my hand and put it in her bikini bottoms.

I declined and every time I walked in Obsessions after that I copped a greasy.

I suppose she knew every time I walked into Obsessions I had barfined May.

I was obsessed - what can I say although I still should have barfined her that first night, she is very hot especially with the new titties.

Comment

More pompoi than muscular , i´d say. She was in Obsessions last night. Call her on her dearly beloved iphone.

Comment

(rick @ Nov. 22 2007,15:56) Call her on her dearly beloved iphone.
            I guess all the ladyboys got a have iPhones by now

Comment

i like her. Is she a top? Is she well equipped?

Comment

Working...
              X