X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Filippina LBs?

For those of us who must spend time in Manila   I'd like to hook up with some nice LBs, but as you know there is no club scene to meet them at, such as in the LOS. You say you have over 125 LBs from the P.I., but is there a search method on your site to pull them all up? Alanda March 06 is just one of several I€™ve seen on your site I€™d love to meet. I tried emailing [email protected], the Cebu contact reference from your site, but never a reply? Any contact info on P.I. LBs? I€™d appreciate anyone's help.
    [email protected]

Hi Colibrus, I found the best place in Manila is in the Ermita area. A very safe place to stay is the Citystate Tower Hotel, #1315 A. Mabini St., Ermita, Manila. They dont have a problem with you taking one or two ladyboys up to your room but ask for ID from them. They wont let them leave the hotel alone either before they call you and ask if every things ok. If you dont answer the security are in your room within no time to make sure you havent been drugged or beaten unconscious. Well lets hope we never experience such but its good to know that precautions are taken. Anyway directly opposite the hotel is a great bar and restaurant with live music and good food. Coming out of the hotel, if you turn right theres a 7/11 shop (or the equivalent) on the other side. Just before the shop there is a side street with a few bars and theres some ladyboys that hang out there. I took 2 ladyboys from there called Frieda and Chris. Both cute and horny as hell. I paid them P1000 each for about 3 hours. Or you can walk about 5 mins in the same direction on the main street and you will see about 30 of them scattered along both sides near the crossing. There is also an internet shop if you turn left outside the hotel.
    So its very convenient with a large shopping mall within walking distance. I used to stay in the Makati area but its pretty dead these days as far as fun goes, especially since they closed the Giraffe disco. If you have to stay in Makati due to business, then the only place I know of is the Greenbelts shopping centre. Either Starbucks or Havan caf̩ ( or Haven, not sure ) are the meeting places for ladyboys. I know a lot of guys don۪t like walking around Manila at night so I recommend them to check out the girls on ABC or ACM cams and get one to meet you. Some are there in Manila but most of course work in Angeles City but will come to Manila. Ive never had to pay them more than $25 a day plus their bus fare and a few goodies. Ill be over there myself around Feb 4th if you fancy a beer. Rgds and Good hunting.

Comment

great detailed info..thanks ... as my plan is to be there in early March
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(colibrus @ Dec. 11 2007,06:30) I'd like to hook up with some nice LBs, but as you know there is no club scene to meet them at, such as in the LOS.
        On the contrary colibrus, theres a number of bars and clubs that a lot of TGs go to. Theres Palawan Bar in Cubao, Quezon City. Theres also Club Mwah in Mandaluyong City. Im sure you know about the Philippine Amazing Show along Roxas Boulevard. But my two favorite places to go to (and a sprinkling of non-p4p TGs around every Fridays and Saturdays) are Club Bed in Malate and Club Government in Makati City. Both happen to be gay clubs which explains the friendliness of owners towards us.  

Theres quite a few street girls along Burgos Street in Makati City. I think their rates are a little higher than the rest since Makati is considered prime area.

But if youre looking for someone to show you around town, sample great Filipino dishes, watch a movie with perhaps or just chillax (chill-and-relax) with coffee in the afternoon, Id be delighted to see you.  

Goodluck!!!  

S
        Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

NICE PIC OF YOURS, STATUESQUE!!!! KEEP THAT AS AVATAR
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

check out www.imlive.com or www.asianbabecams.com
            both have loads of lbs from phils only too eager to meet you
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Looker @ Jan. 30 2008,13:04) NICE PIC OF YOURS, STATUESQUE!!!! KEEP THAT AS AVATAR  

Some great info too !

Will have to alter my Thailand travel plans, and check out the Phillipines one day soon.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I am but a bored BM thus the incessant changing of photos.  

Almost forgot, one place you should check out also is The Library in Malate as well. Its in the next block from Club Bed. Its a standup comedy slash variety show with a lot of TG performers. And they can really sing!!! Three TGs once belted out Aerosmith's "I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing" to impressive notes!!! (I still havent moved on up to now...)  

S
                Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

great info...thanks Statuesque for the local inside info...
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                  X