First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyla obsessions

Hi Guys,

just wondering if any body has contact details for Lyla from obsessions,

as made the mistake of not barfining when i had the chance on my last trip, and then the next 4 times i went in to Obsessions she had either already been barfined or was not working
    and would love to see her on this trip esp if the bars are going to be shut for 2 weekends, while im there

any help in this matter would be great, and would warrent a beer or 2 from me

thanks a lot

Jaime24

It's possible that the information is on one of these threads...
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok,
      how did you do that stogie, as i did a search for lyla and only got one result back, obviously i was doing something wrong!!

Comment

Yeah, well our search function sucks.... (unless you learn how to bend it to your will!)

Comment

haha
          no it was me being a F*** wit, and only searching in new posts,
          managed to get an email address, though not sure if she still uses it as it was from a post 3 years ago?
          if any body has a mobile number, it comes with the reward of a couple of beers on my touch down tomorrow night

cheers guys

Comment

I PM'ed you her number

Comment

Ozzie,

thanks for that, as said in my reply if your about in BKk either this time or in the future i owe you a beer or 2
              thanks again

Jaime24

Comment

Nice one ozzie...

Experiences of the sexy but wily Lyla vary so I'd be interested to hear how she's behaving these days.

Comment

if i should have the pleasure i will let you know how i go Stogie,

have read the reports on her, so will have to see if she is a reformed character or not

Comment

(ozzie @ Dec. 13 2007,12:15) I PM'ed you her number

Hi Ozzie and Jaime, any chance of Lylas tel no please. I looked for her in Obsessions twice but first time I was told she had been barfined. Second time the irresistible Anny appeared and I was weak willed. Appreciate your help. Rgds

Comment

(night owl @ Jan. 30 2008,00:19)
                      (ozzie @ Dec. 13 2007,12:15) I PM'ed you her number

Hi Ozzie and Jaime, any chance of Lylas tel no please. I looked for her in Obsessions twice but first time I was told she had been barfined. Second time the irresistible Anny appeared and I was weak willed. Appreciate your help. Rgds
                      Are you in BKK now?

Comment

. yeh I like the idea of not giving info unless the person is in town....the girls get too many bullshit calls that never turn into a real date...........and by the way, we need the update on her performance from Jaime
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Who the hell are we to decide wether the girls wants calls from mongers? Most of the girls can´t post their number on the internet for various reasons.

Night owl, if i wouldn´t have knocked over a coffee on my phone today ( it´s dead), i would have posted the number.

Comment

Who the hell are we to decide wether the girls wants calls from mongers? Most of the girls can´t post their number on the internet for various reasons.
                            ......and many wont for various reasons,unless she asks you to,i think it's best not
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(rick @ Jan. 30 2008,05:34) Who the hell are we to decide wether the girls wants calls from mongers? Most of the girls can´t post their number on the internet for various reasons.

Night owl, if i wouldn´t have knocked over a coffee on my phone today ( it´s dead), i would have posted the number.
                              Given I have been asked by many girls not to give out their numbers unless the punter is in town. That is exactly what I am doing. So Rick I assume you will not be asking me for any numbers then as if you will post them on the board for anyone I shall not be forthcoming with any.

They do not want to be annoyed by some fantasy driven guy on the other side of the world which I completely understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X