X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination

Hi, Just wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of a ladyboy that is TRULY into domination. Just about anything goes. The wilder the better. Looking for a LB that is really into it. Can anybody help with names, bars, contact details etc please.
    Thanks all.

You can start out with Jenny from Guess Bar. She will pound your ass till your eyes are crossed and you waived the white flag!!

Comment

Your best bet is to contact Daphnie.

Plenty of ladies in Bangkok I can recommend, however there aren't too many LB's into this sort of thing.

I'm sure there are some other LB's in Bangkok capable of incorporating certain elements of B&D or S&M into a session, but finding what I consider a professional mistress is another story.

Daphnie's contact details;

Mobile:  +66-6-980-8340

e-mail:   [email protected]

Be sure to post some photos of Daphnie abusing you.  

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Comment

Thanks Aperry - i will certainly check out Jenny when i am 'in need'. Like the sound of being 'pounded'. Thanks also to Koykaeng for the contact details. i have just mailed Daphnie. i am really looking for a ladyboy who enjoyed / needs to dominate. If i find 'her' i am going to be one happy camper...If anybody else can make suggestions as to ladyboys contact details of same or bars where i might find a truly Dom ladyboy i would be most grateful.
          i am tired of the same old same old. Want to take several steps on the wild side!!! There must be ladyboys out there who are into that sort of thing... surely?

Comment

if you really want domination, i would suggest you give thailand a rain-check and rather travel
            to brazil. another option is to travel between milano, madrid and barcelona where you will
            find tons of hung and dom shemales from south america, which all will gladly tear you apart.

Comment

Hello,

Koykaeng forgot to put the 8 into the old number, so here it is again:

Mobile: +66-86-980-8340

Comment

(aperry @ Dec. 30 2007,16:30) You can  start out with Jenny from Guess Bar.  She will pound your ass till your eyes are crossed and you waived the white flag!!    
                Jenny's not like that!I know,i spent 3 nights with her and my ass is fine.
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Just don't bend over to pick anything up!!

Comment

Ha ha ha, Well, I gues I will have to try Jenny - whatever. Thanks for the telephone number. So far Daphnie is sounding favourite. Strange to read that domination etc does not feature in many Thai ladybody's 'fun' catalogue. I will just keep searching and searching

Comment

(Rampant @ Dec. 31 2007,16:48) Strange to read that domination etc does not feature in many Thai ladybody's 'fun' catalogue.
                      It's not really strange.
                      Main demand it's for Professional Dommes/Mistresses who are GGs (genetic girls). Those are quite available as suggested in previous posts.
                      You have in fact more chances to meet non-working LBs or CDs into BDSM in normal life that on the working scene. You just need to hang around in SM clubs/venues and get your chances. But in Asia, unlike Europe/USA/AUS nothing much around except a bit for Japan and, believe it or not, Singapore.
                      Look in websites like Fridae, alt.com, AFF, etc.. and try to hook up with someone. If you live or travel frequently to Far East.
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X