X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Gatoon

Guys, I have to appologize to you guys, I have been an ATS member for several years, To be completely honest. I would rather read your comments rather than join the festivities. But as a New Years resolution I think I am going to start voicing my opinions. I will say though I have been to this platform before in seach of this LB or that LB. Usually with little success. I guess being an old fart, I have this thing for the older LB's. I am going to as any of you one more favor though. I will be in the LOS in about 3 weeks and I would love to hook up with Gatoon. She is in this months calendar, but her date does not come up until after I have gone. Can any one or everyone give me contact information on Gatoon.

Any viable help is appreciated. Also I plan to be in and out of the Guess Bar, I really would like to meet some of you guys. I do buy drinks, Jay does love that.

Thanks
    Pheagler.

pheagler

she works in Obsessions, cant remember her number, but a good friend of Monicas who also works there, if your early enough you will have no problem getting hold of her,
    she has very good english and is a lot of fun as well,

Comment

Gatoon or Cartoon as she calls herself is No39 in Obsessions

Sent you a PM on contact mate  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I was chatting with Cartoon not long so ago and was almost but not quite tempted to BF her again.

She's still super sexy but these days is looking a bit older than in some of her internet modelling pics.

Comment

Thanks Dave, Jamie, Nata for your great responses, they are really appreciated. I think I am going to look for her when I arrive.
          Thanks again

Pheagler

Comment

(pheagler @ Jan. 02 2008,23:31)  I have this thing for the older LB's.
            All of us here are spoiled rotten when we think of Gatoon as being old.

Life is good!

Comment

Spoke to her last night in Obsessions. All the top girls were still there around 1 am. Monica, Eye, Joy.
              Rather unusal they´re not barfined by that time.
              Gatoon is a really nice person.
              Shame Obsession staff treat their costumers like shit though.

Comment

Shame Obsession staff treat their costumers like shit though...
                Yeah, you got that right. Same old retreads work at that dive and have about as much respect for their customers as I have for a soi dog!

Shit pits... what can you do?
                If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

And they kiss up to Japanese costumers and more or less tell other guys to move to make room for them

Comment

Working...
                  X