• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Please

Hi all
    I will be in Bangkok for 2 nights and in Pattaya for 8
    hopefully within the next 3 Months.
    I'm might stay in the Nana hotel (i think that is the name) the Majestic or JW Marriot in Bangkok, wich
    will be the best and be the most ladyboy friendly.
    In Pattaya the Sunshine Garden hotel.
    Then i need some info on ladyboys.
    They need to be very active,domenant and must take
    charge of the situation from the start and make things happen (that is behind closed doors )
    Any names, places, photos?
    Your help will be much appreciated
    Cheers

try the search function.....use a few different search terms and be patient....it is not the most user friendly search function..........but sounds like Casanova bar in Nana should be your first stop...
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I'm sorry, but per many posts, you just have to go and see them yourself.

Advance prep (of selection) is 98% a waste of time, for the simple fact that it misses the element of human atraction. Someone tells you to try "X", you meet her and hate her. You see "Y", no one told you about, but you are turned on by her. Also, the chance of seeing the girl you want in a bar in a 3-day period is 50/50 if not less.

Just being frank to you here but this is the best way, honest.

Comment

As for the hotels it depends really on what kind of money you want to spend. If you don't want nothing to flash the nana hotel would probably suit you.If you have plenty to spend i'd say JW Marriot would be the go.

I haven't been to the majestic but have heard it's quite nice and on a similar level to the grand dynasty hotel which i recommend you check out as is also close to the action and a short walk from the sky train. I highly doubt you would have any troubles bringing lb's back to any of these hotels.

Comment

Then i need some info on ladyboys...
          You came to the right place...

Read this forum and all your questions will be answered...

Comment

Maybe

Comment

(moe666 @ Oct. 02 2007,23:18) Maybe
              Not maybe!   They have all been answered before  -  I know I have read all the answers here.

Unfortunately the search function is not easy to use so the answers are not easy to find.

Stogie it would be a serious advance to do something about the search function.
              The likes of you and me know how to twist it to our ends but it ain't easy for the un-initiated!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(moe666 @ Oct. 03 2007,07:18) Maybe
                oh i think a lot more than maybe
                im having my firs lb experience over there quite soon now, but i cant think where id be without the advice ive gained here, and not the least seeing pics of some amazing lbs who if im fortunate may be available.
                I know that i could have gone 'blind' so to speak but i suspect there could have been several pitfalls waiting for me if i did??
                Cheers Omg

Comment

Working...
                X