X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG & LB TOGETHER

Im off to Bkk on 30th May for my 1st visit of the year,,i usually travel 3-4 times each year,i split my time between ladyboys and GGs.I prefer Bkk for my ladyboy action and Pattaya for GGs,,i find Pattaya much better for gg and Bkk better for Lbs,anybody agree or differ.
    I have been with many lbs from this site and indeed without previous help from Jon re phone numbers would not have had as many excellent encounters.Thanks Jon.
    I have been with 2 together and even 3 but on this trip i want to try something a bit different and was wondering has anybody tried it.I want to have a LB and a GG together.Not sure what the reaction would be from either when i get round to asking. Teresa on a past visit did suggest that she was willing but i declined when she showed me her gg friend,,no thanks.
    But this time im going to try it. Any advice. Guess the best way to find out is get the gg who is willing and then take her to 1 of the clubs in nana and see if any of my girls wil be willing to help with my next fantasy come true,because over the last number of years most of my fantasies have been fulfilled in LOS.
    Appreciate any advice and help and would be most intrested to hear if anybody has done it. I like to take as well as recieve from LB so im sure it will also be an experience for a GG, Also on the topic of threesomes has anybody encountered the 1 lady rule at Nana Hotel,used to stay there but i believe now that only 1 lady is allowed in room,can anybody enlighten me on this. Usually stay at Majestic Grande but the pool is too small and i think i want to experience the nana hotel buzz again. There is nowhere on earth that gives such a buzz from the moment you entre the lobby,but if the 1 per room rule now applies its not much good to me so i will revert to Marriot or Landmark,2 hotels i have never experienced any problems bringing back as many as i choose. Bit expensive compared to nana but il spend that extra dosh if i cant bring 2 or 3 to nana.
    Anyhelp appreciated and if there is going to be anybody around Bkk from 30th be nice to have a few beers.
    I have never met anybody from forum before as io usually travel with non lb loving friends but this time im hunting alone unless i can meet up with 1 or 2 of you guys. Looking forward to responce so thank you in advance to anybody who can point me in the right direction with the info i require

Comment

(gerry06 @ May 13 2007,10:00) i want to try something a bit different and was wondering has anybody tried it.I want to have a LB and a GG together.
      Appreciate any advice and help and would be most intrested to hear if anybody has done it.
      Hey Gerry, I haven't done it so can't give any pointers, but make sure to report back and let us know how it goes!

Comment

sure pigdog,,plan on a good trip report on my return home 11th june or if possible will try to report while im there,if i have access,hope to be able to report on what seems to be a venture not often taken by members here,,at least i havnt read anything in the line of trip reports about a double act with gg and lb.
        Still think there must be somebody out there who has tried it. Think it will be fun so roll on 30th May.
        Or perhaps its a double act that would not intrest most,Ah well im looking forward to it and dont think there will be a hugh problem finding the right contenders. It will be only my secvond trip report so il try my best and hope i have lots to report on...WISH ME LUCK

Comment

(gerry06 @ May 14 2007,01:00) i want to try something a bit different and was wondering has anybody tried it.I want to have a LB and a GG together.Not sure what the reaction would be from either when i get round to asking.
          I haven't either tried LB and GG combination but one day I'll... so good luck for you.

I have few times discussed the topic with some GGs I barfined and their reaction towards LBs were not that good. They thought men who is with LB is weird.

I believe best option would be that a LB would take her GG with but at least I prefer selecting both by myself...

Comment

Working...
          X