X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monica, Mickey, and/or Moo

I'm very new to the board and have contributed nothing so far other than silent appreciation, so I feel a tad bit "gleng jai" in asking, but here goes...

Does anyone know where I can find Monica, Mickey, or Moo?  I've never met them, but I'd like to change that.  Knowing where they work would be great so I could catch a quick "in the flesh" peek, but email or phone numers would be fine too.

...I guess  have a thing for beautiful LBs that have names beggining with "M".   Thanks

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I would like to appologize for missing the detailed post on Moo.  It is a very sad thing that she has been jailed and one can only hope the experience will not be too hard on her but will somehow bennifit her in the future.

I did try searches within the Locator Forum, but didn't come up with any information on these three girls.  I had not tried, or even looked at the threads of the New Member Forum.  

I still cannot find the "How not to get deleted" post pinned to something or other.  I would delete this thread I started, but I don't really know how to do that either.

Anyway, sorry about being a dumb newbie...I hope I can add some posts of more interest later.

Comment

like to appologize for missing the detailed post on Moo. It is a very sad thing that she has been jailed and one can only hope the experience will not be too hard on her but will somehow bennifit her in the future.
        So, if you could now photoshop the blonde hair off your avatar photo and make it a nice shiny baldy one, that will be more up to date
        Mister Arse

Comment

Hi Happy,

Monica & Mickey both curently work in Obsessions Bar, ground floor Nana Plaza, Bangkok.

I did see both of them in there only last week.

Strangely enough I did see Moo at Jenny Star Bar in Pattaya two weeks ago within hours of her arrest.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Both Monica and Mickey were there last night also.

Comment

Thank you. Wow, one bar with both both girls! Sounds like there might be an expensive but interesting night in my near future. Again, thanks.

Comment

A trip report will be expected... It's your duty!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 27 2007,23:42) A trip report will be expected... It's your duty!
                  Trip report penned and filed in the "Trip Report Forum"

Comment

Working...
                  X