X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these girls?

I am looking for information on the three girls posted here. Are any of them Bangkok or Pattaya girls and if they are, does anyone know the bars they work out of. Normally I would say a certain one is more beautiful but they're all STUNNING!
    Any info is appreciated!
    Nhscotsman
    Attached Files

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:48) I am looking for information on the three girls posted here. Are any of them Bangkok or Pattaya girls and if they are, does anyone know the bars they work out of. Normally I would say a certain one is more beautiful but they're all STUNNING!
    Any info is appreciated!
    Nhscotsman
    and
    Attached Files

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:49)
      (nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:48) I am looking for information on the three girls posted here. Are any of them Bangkok or Pattaya girls and if they are, does anyone know the bars they work out of. Normally I would say a certain one is more beautiful but they're all STUNNING!
      Any info is appreciated!
      Nhscotsman
      and
      and
      Attached Files

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:49)
        and
        Attached Files

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:50)
          and last but not least...
          Attached Files

Comment

wow this last one is hot real sultry
            lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

No.2 is Jenny from Phuket.

The photos don't look doctored, but they must be. Jenny has a very small dick to be sure, nowhere near what the pic shows.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 13 2007,11:11) No.2 is Jenny from Phuket.

The photos don't look doctored, but they must be. Jenny has a very small dick to be sure, nowhere near what the pic shows.
                I didn't doctor the pictures but she's GORGEOUS and has such nice tits. I was hoping she'd be a BKK or Pattaya girl seeing I'm going to be there next week. Oh well, there is always Joy at Guess Bar and Didi's Bar in Pattaya.....lol.

I'd love to hook up with Emma and check out her new tits but I'm not sure I could put up with her snotty attitude again. She does give good head though.....decision desicions.....haha

Nhscotsman

Comment

(falla33 @ Apr. 13 2007,11:08) wow this last one is hot real sultry
                  I love her sultry look and her mouth looks delicious! I'd love to kiss those pink lips of hers.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:51)
                    (nhscotsman @ Apr. 13 2007,10:50)
                    and last but not least...
                    sorry nhscotsman, Kai is going overseas to stay with her bf for a period of time, so she will be unavailable for a long while, and if it all works out maybe permanently.

She was working in Bkk at Obsessions Bar, but now she has her visa, I think she is getting ready to leave at the end of the month with her bf.

Yes, she is lovely, but as so many have advised, you may prepare your list, but toss it out the window when you arrive as there as many other equally beautiful ladies around!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Comment

LOL! I was just about to cut the LB69 photos off of that thread and you moved it on me.  

I was going to replace them with.... Channel 69 is off the air
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry guys, had an Alzheimer's moment - earlier on, maybe 1-2 yrs ago LB69 photos were ok to post for ID inquiries but now only Grooby site photos are ok. Is that right?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Fuck knows... the rules are too confusing for me...

Here's what I do... if it's from another site (I don't care who's friend is sucking your knob) then it is deleted or moved to the staff room. Our guidelines are very clear.

BUT... if a nice polite request for contact information is posted in the correct forum then we may forego these stipulations for a while...

These other sites have there own forums and websites... we don't need to be slamming up loads of their pics...

SB (AKA Mr Grumpy)

Comment

The first LB... Pattaya. Have no idea what bar, but Pattaya for sure.
                              * LadyboyDolls.com
                              * Third World Media
                              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
                              X