X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy working in Cabaret Show in Pattaya

i am looking at ladyboy working in cabaret show.
    where to find them after the show ??
    how to get contacts
    david

The best way to meet ladyboys from the cabaret shows is to go to the show and take note of which of the performers is of interest to you. After the shows there is always a meet and greet where you can meet and talk to the performers. Make some cards or papers with your contact information on them. Then give these to the performers you are interested inside a small tip. Then they will contact you later if interested. This way you are not embarassed by asking them out and getting turned down. Just give them the note to several and chances are you will hear from one or two.
    Some of them do work in bars or somewhere else after. Others may go out to eat after the show or to a disco. The easiest way to find them is just go to the show.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Don't make the assumption that all cabaret show ladyboys are working pay for play, although some certainly are, there are also many who are not.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Don't make the assumption that all cabaret show ladyboys are working pay for play, although some certainly are, there are also many who are not.
        Yes tell them you enjoyed their performance and slip them a few baht with a note inside is the most polite way.
        At Alcazar I think you could go to the meet and greet without going to the show as they do it out in the parking lot, but going to the show would give you a chance to scope out the talent.

I was at a ladyboy bar that said many that worked at cabarets also worked at the bar. I cannot remember what bar it was but maybe Sensations.
        Some go work at some smaller cabarets that stay open late. Some are along second road.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Before Covid, girls used to meet in a sp]cific bar. i guess it is no longer the case
          david

Comment

They may still, I haven't been there recently. I know some go to work in ladyboys bars after, some go to other cabarets. Never really heard of a place they all went to after. They may go out for drinks after together like most workers but they may not be looking for mongers to show up there. As I say at one of the ladyboy bars they told me some come there after the show & on nights off. Seems it was Sensations or maybe Katoeys are us.

Many have boyfriends and others aren't interested in sex work. I noticed at the meet and greets some look at you with a very longing look.

Ask them or other ladyboys. Most ladyboys around town will know who does what when.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X