X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the  road again

thanks again to everybody for making this forum so active and fun to post on; it really is good to see all the activity up here, and there is a lot to be learned from all these different posters. it's also great to see Salma up here regularly while she is bored off her ass at work and following what all us perverts are chatting about here. Wish there were more ladyboys like her that contributed regularly.

I have to go away for a few days and work for another web site that I freelance for sometimes. I won't have my computer and won't be reading this forum for a while so please play nice and listen to Papa Stogie

If you have any direct questions for me please send them to my mailbox at [email protected] , rather than here to this message board; I will check that daily while I am away.

thanks again to everyone here

Jon

Jon and Stogie, thanks for the great site. Stogie, I like the forum and the clubhouse - nice job.

Thanks, Tony

Comment

Thanks for the comments, Tony...

We have a good crowd here at the forum and lots of different points of view...

I hope by the end of next year we'll have 1,000 members and a lot more interesting folks to add to the wealth of perviness already on board! This forum will get a facelift soon. nothing to different, but the pink has got to go!

Stogie!

Comment

Happy to hear that the site is doing well and continues to add new members like me. It is nice to have a place to exchange views, information, and stories. I like the fact that while there is some incredible photography and videos of some of the hottest girls on Earth, there is also a place to meet others with the same interests to share ideas related to Asian ladyboys and Asia generally.

Great site, thanks again
        Tony

Comment

trip delayed....leaving for New Orleans tomorrow for 5 days and will be off-line until friday......please contact me at [email protected] if you need me for anything.

thanks and best regards Jon

Comment

Working...
          X