X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stunner in obsession

There was a gorgeous petite, Chiang Rai looking girl in Obessions last week. I didnt get her name nor get a chance to spend some time with her. All i can recall is that she is studying Mass Communication Studies at Uni and has only been working a few weeks. This was one of the most convincing and well mannered LB I have ever come across.

Anyone have any idea who i am talking about ?

Sounds like Mickey to me.....who is actually from Chiang Mai and has a perfect, angelic face and sounds a lot lke what you described here. VERY nice girl and amazing-looking if it's the same girl, and she also has only ben dancing there for a few weeks after working at Calypso for 2 years.

next time you are in there, please ask her name; I am curious now. I met Mickey through a friend and did pics with her, and called her 2 days later for a screw but she was busy. one of the cutest ladyboys I have ever met [you have never heard me say that before have you, stogie?}

Jon

Comment

one bad thing about Mickey.....her english is about as good as my Thai, which means none at all. but there are ways around that, especially on a one-night stand, eh?

Jon

Comment

No - well maybe, this girl claimed to have not worked before, her English was OK, when she spoke u could tell she was educated as her sentence structure and tenses were spot on, vocab limited, slender body, was trying to get me to go to the short time room pretty quickly but not pushy on drinks really and was trying to be helpful when i was swarmed by 10 at once, not sure what other clues i can give, not gonna be back over for a while, it was my last night, had done Eden, and had my temp g/f waiting for me in my room where I'd have to perform again, I dont think i would have gotten away with it.

The name Mickey definitely does not ring a bell, i am 90% sure it was not

Comment

Originally posted by
          All i can recall is that she is studying Mass Communication Studies at Uni and has only been working a few weeks...
          Get your credit card ready!

Now, think to yourself... would she have ever said...

"I've been working here five years and I loved getting my arse prolapsed by a fat German bastard every night!"

Sorry pal. She's studying 'Mass Communication" in bars!

Comment

"She's studying 'Mass Communication" in bars!"....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey! I think I've worked out why most ladyboys can speak English and Japanese

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Distort.....Think you might be talking about June. Comes from up north,extremely well mannered, and has an excellent command of english. She is studying mass communications too, seems like a popular subject!! Hasn't been there too long either........

Comment

June - could be that name sounds more familiar and I would doubt there would be more than 1 or 2 girls fitting that profile. When i picked her to sit with me to get rid of the masses the service "boy/girl" clapped and indicated that she was a good'un. Wish I could have done more, damn !

Comment

We wish you could have done more, mate. Remembering her name would have been a nice touch!

Comment

Well Distort, don't feel too bad about not getting into her knickers. I did this afternoon, and without being unkind, she just does not seem cut out for bar work. Great to chat with, and very pleasant to be with......BUT!!
                      Also I wouldn't take too much notice of the service staff, they know nothing about how good, bad, or indifferent the girls are.........

Comment

Ok so the mystery has been solved, as i said she didnt strike me as a "bar girl" type, I know the service staff game well enough, but they do know the good ones from the bad ones, and if u can converse with them in Thai, they normally will help u out

Comment

I was in Obsessions Friday, and I also saw a new stunning girl. Slim, shoulder length dark curly hair, and smile to die for. Was working in Cabaret last 2 years in BKK, started in Obs about 2 months ago. Name was Kai........stunning!!! And a killer in the sack as well. Will definitely be going back for seconds!
                          Mister Arse

Comment

omg! how incestuous this place is  

most of us are one girl away from sleeping with each other...ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Mar. 27 2004,20:44)
                              I was in Obsessions Friday, and I also saw a new stunning girl. Slim, shoulder length dark curly hair, and smile to die for. Was working in Cabaret last 2 years in BKK, started in Obs about 2 months ago. Name was Kai........stunning!!! And a killer in the sack as well. Will definitely be going back for seconds!
                              I was drinking with Kai last night, lovely girl and one of the better ones in Obs.

Comment

Working...
                              X