X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benz looking pretty damned good

I don't remember her being this hot......maybe i SHOULD have sponsored her for the contect after all! naaaaa.....

pretty cute though.....and the colors and clarity of this pic is pretty nice.....thanks Stogie Bear

She's a hottie, for sure. She has smooth clear skin which many girls do NOT have unfortunately. She also needs next to no make up to look good. Some girls overdo it with the war paint...

She needs to put the garden shears to work though! Is it just me or does anyone else find pubes damn unsexy. She's got more hair than the Jackson Five!

Comment

Definitely true Stogie! Can somebody of you guys lend these kids a Bic?!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Counldn't agree more. Personally I think there is nothing more cute than trimmed pubic hair. The 'Kate Bush' look doesn't do it for me. This is true for both ggs and lbs. (I've been known to have the occasional trim myself and have got good feedback from various gfs).

Comment

yes, that is true, and I even got a letter lately from our friend Oracle saying that many of the models have too much hair and should shave before their shoots [ he will really hate the full Benz gallery!] he also says that we should have the girls shave before we work with them. fair enough and we can instruct the girls to do this, but whether or not they comply will be debatable. I s'pose I have to keep a pack of disposable bic's around from now on? Benz sure could've used one.

damned cute ladyboy for sure.....one of the prettiest faces around...she has called me a few times and even slept over once but we have never fucked. as far as I know she can't get hard......taking hormones for 10 years has that effect on these kids

Comment

I hate to use this pic again......but this is the anti-benz. too bad ALL ladyboys can't have dicks like this? perfect size, nice and hard, and clean-shaven all around, even the balls. not a bad face to go along with it either

and you wonder why I spent so much time with this one in Cebu?

Comment

Well, when I last checked you are the boss right? You can pay the going rate for a shoot if they are the going rate for a ladyboy! You gotta be hard on these girls. As hard on them as they are on you! Inspect the goods... send them off to the bathroom for an hour with some shaving foam and a litre of tequila...

If I wanted black forest gateaux I would NOT get stuffed chewing on the steak!

Get 'em to SHAVE!  I do and Kui loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by
                not a bad face to go along with it either
                Not bad??? She is f******g gorgeous!

Originally posted by
                and you wonder why I spent so much time with this one in Cebu?
                STOP IT!!! I do not want to find any "Jon was here" tattoos when I go there in a few weeks!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

I'm not helping in the trimming stakes. Last time I offered benz the trim she fucking ruined my lawn mower !!!!

Bricktop

Comment

JOn-maybe a secret trip to "blow off steam" to PI is in order next year!! OH MAMA!!

Comment

Working...
                    X