X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They must think we're stupid

I was roaming around Nana last night and settled down to watch the Chelsea game at the beer bar outside Obsessions, my attention to the game was diverted by Som waving to me from inside the bar.
    I told her I'd come in and have a drink with her at half time, which is a lot better than the usual half time snack of Bovril and a Meat Pie. Half time arrived and I went and joined her, Som is one of the ladyboys I've known longest in Nana and before she has never gave me shit but there is always a first time. I haven't seen her since October and so I mentioned her video performance on another site with the twat wearing a wig. She gave me this 'I am so shocked' look and told me she didn't know anything about it and then came the crowning bit of bullshit when she said she never made the video but someone dubbed her head onto someone elses body !!!!
    I spat half the contents of my Heineken all over the stage and must have laughed so  much that my sides are still aching and yet Som was still carrying on with this not my body bullshit only my head.
    They really do think we are as stupid as they are at times, anyway the second half was kicking off so I paid the bin and fucked off and left her to it.

I told her the same thing, and that she LOST money on that deal even though the dead-rat guy gave her 7000baht for that video shoot. she doesn't understand that she is damaged goods once she reached that site and that no one who knows her from other sites will take her now. I saw her in there and couldn't even take her seriously once i knew that; now that I have been home and seen her on there she looks even more pathetic.

Pop from Pattaya also; damned shame

Jon

Comment

where is the blacklist of the tainted monkey girls?

if we can get the girls to stop going there maybe he
      will go away

Comment

Working...
      X