X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu girl, nice letter

part of a letter I recieved from a friend in Cebu, with the personal stuff deleted;  i especially like the line at the end where she congratulates us on finding so many lovely girls in the PI....also, she mentions  the amazing Philippines cabaret show, which is the local version of Tiffany's or Alcazars...  6000 pesos for a whole month of dancing and performing;  about 120 US dollars.    damned shame these girls are so underpaid. Notice also the perfect english, just like our friend Salma and all PI girls; much different from the letters I get from the Thai models......

Subj: Re: Hi from Jon  
    Date: 3/28/2004 937 AM Eastern Standard Time

hi jon,

i am sorry that i havent send you email this few days im working hard ............... by the way i have something to tell you last night ive been to sunflower and the owner of amazing philippines where tricia works is there then he talk to us me and some other friends to work there and hes so serious to hired me coz they need a new perfomer ......and he likes me so much to work there coz he said i am really qualified for that coz he said i am pretty i am so flattered to hear that .....and im still thinking if i will work becoz the starting payment is just 6000 per month then its just really small compared if i just work for 1 month.....anyway i want to congratulates you for having nice photos here in the philippines hope you are happy for the outcome of your work here......

hope to see you soon    ,,,,hope you can come back hare again this year for vacation and spend some time of your vacation here .............he he he

im in

Comment

Originally posted by
      hi jon, i am sorry that i havent send you email this few days im working hard ............... by the way i have something to tell you last night ive been to sunflower and the owner of amazing philippines where tricia works is there then he talk to us me and some other friends to work there and hes so serious to hired me coz they need a new perfomer ......and he likes me so much to work there coz he said i am really qualified for that coz he said i am pretty i am so flattered to hear that .....and im still thinking if i will work becoz the starting payment is just 6000 per month then its just really small compared if i just work for 1 month.....anyway i want to congratulates you for having nice photos here in the philippines hope you are happy for the outcome of your work here...... hope to see you soon ,,,,hope you can come back hare again this year for vacation and spend some time of your vacation here .............he he he
      Translated into THAIlish!

Hi Jon. I am missing yo too much. I sorry not to ending you the email. I working so hard for the family who sick and need the operation. I went to the interview for jon at a caberet show but boss he no good. He no understand I have sick mother and family I must to take care of and only give 50,000 for the month for the work. Maybe if I work at a caberet you send me money, yes? You can have more photo of me on the website. I always to let yo photo me and maybe you can send the money today. Good idea. My brother have motercy steal and need new tyre also. I am always to think of you and I need the money...

That's a rough translation. I hope I got it about right, though... Any THAIlish speakers out there who can correct my mistakes?

Comment

Working...
      X