Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the girls in the PI told me that you have to wait until age 30 to do this there! not sure if that is true or not....Salma?..... but if it is I think it's a damned good idea!

Comment

can i hear 40?

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Mar. 27 2004,04:42)
        "Aon, BKK; "You guys that like ladyboys all want younger and younger girls and butterfly all the time; at least as a lady I can perhaps  be someone's wife someday". [dick will be gone tuesday]"

Why the hell is this a smart answer???
        1. Guys (especially LB-lovers) will never stop to "butterfly" around as long as their dick's working - period!
        2. LB-lovers who are so convinced and ready for the ultimative commitment of a marriage will take them with or without their dick (mostly they'd prefer them with it!). To think that without they'd get a straight guy is the illusion of the century! Some really don't get it: Straight guys go for gg's and NOT for lb's, because even without their dicks, they are no women, just "lb's with a pee-hole"! But maybe they're looking for the exception of the rule.... Good luck!
        I actually love Bobo's answer - very untypical unfortunately - and Anney's - very straight to the point!

MK
        but they cannot just take the chance Maikee...the problem is the ratio of the number of straight guys who go for girls is considerably bigger than the number of guys who go for ladyboys....you should go out of the world of LBs and ladyboys lovers too...
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (icecycle @ Mar. 27 2004,21:49)
          can i hear 40?
          I'll go 43, but not a month more, so help me God!

Comment

Working...
          X